9.

𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋

𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐖𝐎𝐍'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯 ::::::

i am just chilling on my own sitting on the bench outside the gym and playing random games on my phone . 

Actually i am waiting for Sunoo hyung as i wanted to talk about Ni-ki , but unfortunately he had to tour a newbie . So here i am all alone .

While  i am minding my business  , i heard some wishpers so i put off my game

"𝘆𝗼! 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗶𝘁?"

"𝘆𝗲𝗽 𝗶 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗶𝘁 "

"𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 ?!?!"

"𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗶 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 ? "

" 𝗡𝗼..."

"𝗘𝘅𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆"

"𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹'𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝘂𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀?"

"𝗔𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝘂𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂"

𝗡𝗢 𝗢𝗡𝗘'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃 ::::::

"thank you for the brief explaination Dongpyo . And jake? i didn't knew you were a hacker "

the said boys, dongpyo and jake look at each other , gulp and look towards Jungwon , who was standing there with his phone held up . It seems he had recorded the secret conversation between the two . The two boys froze in their respective zone . Meanwhile Jungwon was beyong happy .

Jungwon motion Dongpyo to leave him and jake .
Dongpyo being confused and scared , looked at jungwon then to jake . When jake reassures him with a small nod , he copies the action and leaves .

Now jungwon and jake were the only living soul in the dark gym room .

Jungwon sits down , with a much more soft tone started the conversation "i need your help" .

To say that Jake wasn't shock would be a huge lie . Just a moment ago Jungwon looked like some creep who would ruin your whole existence . And now? .... now he looks so soft , softer than the.cotton candies with a personality of flowers and rainbows .

Jungwon , bit annoyed , snapped him out of his own thoughts of questioning the cat-face male's duality .

"Pardon? " The puppy looking boy blinked innocently . To this , Jungwon sigh and repeated " I said i need your help " .

Jake was unsure "why?" . Jungwon straighten up his spinal , takes out his phone and opens the recording app
"Look you will help me or I will give this recording of the conversation between you and your friend to the teacher- no actually straight to the principal and then...."

he swings his phone a bit before continuing

"..... you will be expelled from the school - oh no you are a hacker you can do the same trick to other school too ? hmm..... then they will probably draft you from your academic life-"

"OKAY OKAY i will help you , geez you devil " Jake roll his eyes in defeat .

Once again Jungwon smirk victoriously , pressing the button 'on' on his recorder , meaning the recording has started  "So we need to help a boy escape from the hospital "

Upon seeing jake's expression , he knew the Human-pup thinks its a lame mission so he went on " the boy is under strict eyes of both the medical staffs and the securities which means he isn't a normal life-leading guy "

Jake cross his arms and pursed his lips "hmm......soooo? How can i help? "

"Wait i need more people in the gang-"

"𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗷𝗼𝗶𝗻"

A lil yelp escape Jake 's mouth and Jungwon shoots his head towards the owner of the voice .

There stood a tall male , one hand hanging free while the other inside his pocket. His silhouette and his rough gaze made him look dominative ,not to mention his skin tone representing the snow .

Jake with a hasitated tone spoke " PARK SUNGHOON !!?!"
Contrast to him , jungwon stayed silent visibly unmoved by the gaze of the so called park sunghoon .

With a calm tone and expressionless face sunghoon answered   "yae , besides i need some thrill in my life "

Jake , once again in confusion asked "But you are a famous judo player ...why would you need 'thrill' "

Yes Park Sunghoon is not only famous in school but also nation wide for his brilliant skills in judo and also his over flowing visual .  He is an angel to his closed one and a cold hearted with a dead soul attitude person towards his least-liked ones .

"Yes but thats something i do like you do your classes and home works and whatver whatever like hobbies? And besides i have been doing it for long so.....no fun "

Jungwon stood up , finally speaking " Hm its considerable tho , we would need a fighter other then me in the gang so...yae you are in"

Sunghoon on hearing the male's approved words , return his gratitude with a thumbs up and a wink .

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

༆𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞 : 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐰𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ? 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 . 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐰𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐬 , 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 ༆

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

Jungwon and Jake left , but sunghoon stayed behind saying he needed somethings from the gym and that was his main purpose besides bumping into the two students' convo.

When he saw the two said males disapearing from his sight into the chaotic hallway , he grabbed his phone and dailed a familiar number . On hearing the person from the other line pick up

"𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬? "

"𝙔𝙚𝙨 𝙞 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙢 "

𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

𝚂𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚖𝚎 😅🧡