19.

Everything has been going to the favor of the boys till now. Some days have passed and they have been preparing for the great escape .

Jake has the IP of the hospital and got access to all the software with the assist of  his naive cousin Kyungmin who has no idea about the big picture .

Sunghoon , jay and Heeseung have been training jungwon , sunoo and Jake  for when they need to defend themselves at times of uncertainties .

Jake and sunoo are struggling as they are newbies to martial arts but Jungwon does fairly well as he is more experienced .

They often visit Ni-ki who is plotting all the escaping scenerios  inside the four walls of the hospital . Sunoo brings him homemade food which is now his favourite as he gets to eat heartily as well as has a sunshine by his side .

School has ended and now they have winter holidays .
Heeseung , jay and sunghoon sat by the a wall with soda each on their hands . They just finished their daily training .  Heeseung
and sunghoon chit chats a bit about their *ahem* crushes*ahem*

But Jay seems deep in thought , he stares at the can he was holding blankly . Suddenly he jumps up scaring the hell and heaven out of the other two males "THAT'S IT "

"what's......it???" Sunghoon raises a brow .
"I am proposing won "
A heeshooked bambi comments "wha-" but Jay cuts him off
"I know I know its suddenly , surprising , not expected , but a Lil bit expected whatever you say I have decided . It's hard to resist the urge the hug him without making any cheeky excuses . I...." Jay sits down and lowers his head . " I want to be called his and I want to call him mine . It's been years since I have been acting tough around him but every time......
.... every freaking time I see his cute dimples and his sparkling eyes, I feel like I am drunk onto him even though I have not reach the legal age of getting drunk!!!!!"
(They are not adult yet here)

Heeseung again comments "now that's a detailed summary"
Sunghoon sits next to the jay "You can do it ok ? I can see you have a pure love for him and it's better to take it out before the time ends  who can predict the future um ? "

His friend's words helped jay gain some strength and Heeseung hugs him " Rock the proposal mr.manager of Enhypen"
"Aish hyung" jay whines but eventually laughs it off .

The three boys tease each other and fills the atmosphere with laughter and cheerful sounds and this.......was rare

Jungwon and Jake sat near the river bank and soon were joined by sunoo .

"My mom's surgery was successful she is fine now !!! But she will stay there for more further check ups which is good as we need an excuse to visit Ni-ki "
"Oh thank lord pay my congrats to your mom Sunoo-ah"
"Hyung that's a good news I'll visit her today "

As they settle down to their comfort , Sunoo nudge Jungwon "what's with you and jay hyung recently ?? "

"I know right even I noticed" Jake chuckles

"Notice what" jungwon acts tough

"What do you mean what , what's with sneakily taking pictures of each other when the other's not watching , small gifts which you guys thought we didn't know about , and more " sunoo speaks in a sassy tone 

Jungwon was of course stunned and blushed hard "he...he takes my pictures too ?? "

Jake - "yea!! You didn't know ??? Oh wait....you won't know as you are too busy admiring his picture"

The boys except jungwon laughs with hands on their stomach "yah! Not funny ok "

Jake asks between his laugh" so any further plan ?? "
Jungwon just stays silent and shook his head "I don't know....."
His words made the two boys awe and hug him tight "we are here wonie and we will help you confess " the hug tightens

"Thanks guys but um...I need oxygen to live further so I can confess" they once again burst out laughing and with this call it a day of happiness .

AT THE HOSPITAL :

Ni-ki gets a call and it's from Ej .
"Hyung ?"

"Ni-ki I am coming to meet you urgent it's about K" 

✨🎄❄️☃️✨🎄❄️☃️✨🎄❄️☃️✨🎄❄️☃️✨🎄❄️☃️✨🎄❄️☃️✨🎄❄️

Happy holidaysss and sorry for late update Mintchies

I had to edit this cus he looks amazing and also consider it a small gift for the Holidays

I had to edit this cus he looks amazing and also consider it a small gift for the Holidays .