6.

𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗼𝗼'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃 ::::::

"𝗦𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺 109?"

My breathe hitched upon hearing jungwon's words . All the memories inside the mentioned hospital room flashed in front of my vision , clip by clip .
suddenly
I hear his deep voice

"and if you open this lil meeting of you and i to anybody else , i will make sure to make you pay it with your life"

i gulped , and finally looked Jungwon into the eyes, he alraedy was staring back waiting for an answer .
I knew i can't lie to him , not a bit so i eventually gave up and replied

"i dont know much about him , i just heard the doctors talking bad about him so i went into his room out of pityness . But i didn't expect him to wake up and grab me !! " I sigh and continued

" he asked me- no told me to help him out of the hospital and also threaten me not to tell anyone "

Jungwon stayed silent for a while before humming and said
" i see , come lets visit him" he grabbed my hand and started dragging me "JUNGWON NO-"
" sunoo hyung man up i will handle don't worry "

He continued dragging me towards the specific room , my heartbeat fasten as the distance becomes closer and closer .

𝗡𝗜-𝗞𝗜'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃 :::::::

i have to make a plan as fast as possible .
I know this is a private hospital with high tech security of course . So there must be cameras everywhere . I need to find a place where there is no camera access and will eventually lead me out .

My dad will do anything to stop me from interrupting his business . But i just wanna escape from his hell cage and live my life thats it .

My thought soon linger to the fox boy , who is that , he was pretty cute when he was flusttered . Does he know my real identity ? If so then why did he even bother to come and check on me ?

My thoughts were interrupted by the cracking sound of the door and i quickly go back to my 'unconsious' state .

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃 ::::::::

I continued dragging sunoo hyung towards the room 109 and when we reached a nurse was about to enter the room so we pretended to be naive and linger about in front of
the door .

After 10 mins of waiting , she finally came out but soon a doctor came about to enter the room , i lost my patience so i approached him .

"Doctor !!! "
He got startled by my sudden high voice
"Y-yes?"

" Doctor please hurry up room no..7!! A patient is in emergency and there's no staff around "

" wait let me cal-"
"no doctor" i look at his name plate
" the patient said she wants to me checked by dr. Min only"
"is that so ? Hm ok "

He is convinced? that easy?

He went away swinging his stethoscope like a kid

I turn to sunoo hyung who was almost on the floor laughing .

" okok that was funny now lets go in "

𝗡𝗜-𝗞𝗜'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃 ::::

I heard the door crack open and some footsteps . There was some beeping sounds and ruffling of pages and soon it ended it seems the person had left .

Not long after the "person" left i heard another door crack . Will they leave me in peace to think of a plan out of here?

I heard more footsteps compared from before .

"Do you think he is asleep?" I heard a voice . It was rapsy yet high pitched if described with details . There was a short silence before i heard the fox boy .

" i don't know, he was awake a while ago" . Didn't he hear properly when i said not to tell anyone or he will pay? How dare he ?

"Wonie please lets go if he wakes up and sees that i brought you here , he will probable kill me " Aww i guess he did hear.

" you didnt bring me here i dragged you instead , you didnt tell me i forced it out of your mouth , and if he tries to hurt you , remember i am a balck belt . Now let gooo of my arm scaredy cat i have a business to deal with " I heard the wonie guy speak . He seems pretty confident .

They continue to bicker for a while when i lost it .

"Will you two shut up" .

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

𝙷𝚒 𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚙? ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ