26.

DAY OF EXECUTION OF THE MISSION

Every one gets ready with their disguises .

Sunoo drags Jungwon here and there with excitement
"Hyung you know this is risky right ? "

" Oh! ....yae but WONIE I can be a doctor ..." sunoo pouts and continues "...even though it's just for some time "

Jungwon chuckles " yae yae congratulations "

EJ collects the boys and explain the plan to them once again "and before we go . You guys have to trust me and let me implant a chip on you guys "

Everyone is confused so EJ explains

" This micro chip will help you guys change you voice and will help to navigate you all "

" Technology...." Jungwon awes

One by one the chips are implanted and after that they go outside to find a dumping truck with the nishimura logo .

"Why does your logo look like a country flag ?? " Sunoo asks earning a reply from EJ " because this clan is a country itself "

They get on the truck and depart for the property.
Upon reaching , all of them hop down as they are stopped and checked by the securities .

Ej shows them the fake id cards given by Hanbin and they get in easily .

When they reach the back side of the property where they are suppose to 'collect' garbage . Heeseung , Ni-ki and Sunghoon slips away with Ni-ki guiding them  .

The remaining plays an act as if they were really the garbage collector . They open the hidden chamber of the truck to reveal tanks of Carbon monoxide .

Sunoo tells them the process and then goes and attempt to engage a conversation  with the securities which he succeeds easily .

Ej , Jungwon , Jake and jay reaches the basement . Ej looks at Jake and nods followed by the later . Jake quickly pulls out his ipad and starts working .

A confused Jungwon asks " what are you doing ?" To which jay answers " this clan has records of who goes to which room so if we slid Ej hyung's card , they will get notified so Jake is jamming that for some seconds to not get caught " and the younger understoods.

They are successful to enter thanks to Jake jamming the signal and the camera . They reach the tank section and hops on there  task .

On the other hand the three boys manage to find the property where the special force were resting .

"Um hello " Sunghoon voices attracting the men
"Hey !!! Kid who are you and how did you get in here "

Heeseung steps in front and states "hey chill~~ we are just a little lost ok ? "

Inspite that one of the men was about to get his gun and Heeseung puts out his hands and throw some smoke  bombs .

They put on their special masks which sunoo designed and are able to break some limbs and ribs .

After sometime they join the others inside the basement but before entering Ni-ki notices Sunoo laughing with the securities and wishpers a "pfft" under his breath before going in .

"You are so hilarious mr. Kun " Sunoo pretends laughing at the lame jokes thrown by one of the guards while the other was clearly irritated and proceeds to interrupt every joke with his own conversation .

The other boys were able to change the gas and are about to leave . Sunoo notices this and humbly takes his leave but get stopped by one of the guards who held his wrist " why don't we exchange numbers ? "

Sunoo thinks and laughs it off with "I didn't get my phone today so maybe another day? "  To which the man agrees .

Ni-ki , clearly annoyed scoots and honk loudly which led the security to loose Sunoo's hand is surprise enabling the him to escape .

They reach their base where Jungwon asked Ej "now what ? "

To which the older replies " Now we wait "

ꯁꯁꯁꯁꯁꯁꯁꯁꯁꯁꯁꯁꯁꯁꯁꯁꯁꯁꯁꯁꯁꯁꯁꯁꯁꯁꯁꯁꯁꯁꯁꯁꯁꯁꯁꯁꯁ

Hello !!!! Mintchies how are you !!!