18.

The 6 males decided to have dinner together that day .
Sunoo even introduced them to his mom and dad and also received a good news that after three days , his mom will go through the cardiac surgery and will be fine soon .

He was happy so were the 5 friends of his .
After the meet and greet with Mr and Mrs Kim . They head out to a nearby restaurant and settle themselves on a table .

Everyone ran to check the menu that was written on a large and wide board at the counter . Sunghoon and Jake stayed back .

"So....about earlier ...... What happen to your sister?" Jake asked as if he was whispering . He feared if he would sadden the pale tone male sitting opposite to him .

Sunghoon slowly motions his eyes to meet Jake's curious mixed with concern ones but break  the contact instantly .

After a small sigh , he begins

BACKSTORY (SUNGHOON)

Little  Sunghoon came back running towards his house . A small shiny trophy was in his right hand . He won his first figure skating competition in his academy . A big smile plastered on his face . His bangs flip side to side as he runs .

As he reaches his home , the smile plastered before fade away . There were police cars, ambulance and some people infront of his house . All of them frown as they see the little boy slowly walking pass them with a trophy in his hand . Some  even tried to stop him and made distractions which was useless .

With every step little Sunghoon took , his curiosity increased to peak . He finally goes inside the house . It was silent . He goes further into his parents room .

There he saw his parents sitting lifeless holding something which was covered in white cloth .
He runs towards them . He slowly lift the cloth revealing his only little sister's lifeless body .

Stuned , traumatized whatever you call it wasn't enough words the describe the adrenaline that rush through all of his body .
The trophy he received met the ground as he drops it in disbelief of what he was witnessing in the moment .

He didn't utter a word he just goes to his room trying to process what just happened and trying to convince himself that this was all a bad dream which will come to an end . Poor sunghoon it was not a dream but a rather unfortunate fate of his .

As
he quietly sat , he overheard the police officers talking

"So how did all these happened ? "

"Sir from the victim's parents , we have come to know that the murderer was Nishimura Akato , brother of Nishimura Kaito as the family had some heavy debts to him "

"Nishimura Akato??? Are you sure about that?"

"Yes sir through the annual payment agreement papers and the threatening letters so found from their room . It is confirmed it's Akato who is behind all this "

Little Sunghoon slowly chants
"Ni..shi..
mu...ra...
A...ka...to .....

Ni.....shi....
mu.....ra...
A....ka.....to

Ni....shi.....mu...." And his vision blurred .

END OF BACKSTORY (SUNGHOON)

"My family wasn't the same after that incident . Even though Akato doesn't bother us anymore as he didn't wanna get involved into murdering cases and had to walk up to court"