15

###FLASHBACK###

"Is he the one ? " K questions his partner
"Yae" Ej answers

"Why is he here ?"
Ej hasitates to answer "well....he tr-tried to attack your fa-father"

"How dare he , well serves him right to be lying lifeless here"
K comments sternly .

On the other hand Ni-ki who is shocked to hear his own brother , well step brother asking who he was .....not only that the soft voice of K he knew was no more .

A hidden tear crawls from his eye down to his cheeks .
Ej notices it and manages to wipe off before someone can see him , he realises ni-ki is not in coma . But EJ too was shocked when K woke up and lost all his memories before the accident .

K walks out of the room and talks to some officials while Ej tugs a card under ni-ki's pillow and follows the other male . He steps out of the room but not without spearing a sympathetic glance to the younger lying on the hospital bed .

The door clicks close and footsteps are heard drifting away amd soon getting dispersed with the sound of the busy hallway .

Ni-ki gets up and pull out the card from before . There was Ej's private number and a note stating

"それはあなたの継父です」" 
[TRANS : it's your step father]

He sighs and burst to unstoppable tears , remembering his lost mother .

##PRESENT##

Sunoo hugs the younger who was grabbing him by the waist and sobbing harder .

"Hey ni-ki what happen " on hearing the words he pulls away from the the older's embrace and wipes his tears .

"No-nothing"
"You know you can share ? It will help you feel less pressu-"
"ITS NOTHING" Ni-ki snaps keeping his head low .

Sunoo sighs in defeat
"Ok I won't urge you to open up but here I brought some homemade food for you"

Ni-ki's head slowly rises , eyes filled with innocence and processing what the older said "Home.....made food?"

"Yep it must be hard for you here and also you need much more energy to escape don't you" Sunoo baby talks him

"Speak properly I am not a baby and gimme the food "
Sunoo giggles and hands him .
Ni-ki takes a small  bite  at first but soon fills his entire mouth .
Oh how long he hasn't laid a single food on his mouth .

Sunoo watches the younger dearly as he enjoys his cooking with delish .

##WHERE_ELSE##

"I am joining a student to 'help' him escape the hospital . Don't worry I will lure them right into the trap " Sunghoon says so as he removes his skates .

"Jay-ah don't worry they don't know me , I am doing this for to avenge my family "

"But hoon who is the student?? " Jay asks from the other line

"Yang Junwon and Sim Jake"

"Jungwon? " Jay pauses for a moment

"Hello jay? Hello? You there"

"Y-yae I am " Sunghoon can feel him frowning through the call

"He seems pretty smart you know , rest assure I won't hurt him Jay-ah , he is your crush after all " and yes Sunghoon knows

"I- the hell!?! I don't care ok and who who is there in this Operation?"

"Well Yang Jungwon , a puppy Jake and Kim sunoo I presume "