12.

Thank you so much for 1K reads MINTCHIESSSS 🥺🥺🥺 please continue supporting me till the end of BITTERLOVE and please do support my other book PETALS sunsun au too .

This is my first 1K and I am in utter joy . Once again thank you so much . I won't disappoint you in the future as well .

.

.

.

.

.

.

AMUSEMENT PARK :::

The four males arrive at the long awaited place finally . As soon as they enter the park , Jungwon dash off dragging Jay towards the roller coaster , like a typical teen filled with curiousity of the thrill .

On the other hand Sunoo and Heeseung was left alone , thank goodness they are pretty close now so the atmosphere wasn't awkward at all.

They roam around  for a while  and stop at a cotton candy stall .
After  getting themselves one each , they thought it did be fun to try the cable car .

"You sure sunoo " Heeseung gulps down a lump of nervousness "it l-looks pretty h-high"
"Yae but we are safe hyung" sunoo smile at  him , which made all the fear dust off from his shoulders . Yes Heeseung is afraid of heights .

They took the tickets and quickly stood in lines . While doing so  Heeseung saw a pink stain on the left corner of sunoo's lips probably from the cotton candy from earlier .

So he lean over to rub it off but Sunoo was fast to catch his movement and rub the stain off himself as he would have blasted his face with the tension between them .

Finally their turn came and both step into the cable car .
Suddenly it starts to move ,  and heeseung's nerves tensed up . He closed his eyes shut and breathe deeply to lessen his drumming heartbeat .

When he felt the motion stable he slowly open his eyes to witness Sunoo looking at the view outside , It seems Sunoo was alraedy captivated by the views of the night lights and the moon so he didn't notice Heeseung , which is a relief to him .

"You like the view?" Sunoo turns to face him and smile "yes , it's so soothing " and turns towards the view again
"As long as you are fine" Heeseung murmurs and sigh facing his feet and closing his eyes .

When he opens them , he is met with a clear view of the ground as the floorings were of glass . He went pale on seeing the view and he felt sick. He starts to sweat a lot and breathe unsteadily which didn't go unnoticed by the other male.

Worried Sunoo scoot closer to the trembling male and pats him
"Hyung? Are you perhaps ...........afraid of heights?"
Heeseung was now ashamed but he nods slowly . He starts to think that now the younger will think of him as a coward .

His thoughts got interrupted by a warm hug from Sunoo
"oh hyungie you should have said it earlier and we wouldn't have ride this , but you did it for me , I feel bad "

He was shocked but not surprised (idk what i am saying lol)  he alraedy knows that Sunoo is a sweet soul , an angel in fact .  For the moment he left every uneasy feeling and enjoy the younger's warm .

"Hyung I am also afraid of crowds , so don't think you are alone who have fears alright ? "
"Yes I won't Sunoo thank you "
The mentioned boy smiles sweetly
"No problem hyungie"

Finally the ride came to an end and they made a happy unforgettable memory from it . On exiting they met up with a Sick jay and a jungwon with a water bottle and  medicine on his hands .
Looks like someone had a sickening ride .