20

EJ enters the room with a serious look . Ni-ki is anxious and waiting impatiently on the bed with sweaty hands .

"First of all calm down Ri-ki"

"Ok so first you tell me you have something urgent to talk about  . Second it's about K hyung . Third you are calling me by my real name . Any reason to be calm .?????" Ni-ki frowns

Hands in the surrending manner EJ replies "Ok ok sorry so I have some serious infos regarding K " 

NK : "What is it"

EJ : " So you  remember the accident where you were saved by K? It was a planned . K got serious injured in the head after that and you also fell unconscious . Taking advantage of that K was brainwashed by Akato and all these years , he has been feeding lies to K about your family and .......even you "

Nk : "what ?? You kidding ??? My K hyung was brainwashed ??? No nonononono you know brainwashing is a very huge process ??? And from where did Akato had this ability ??"

EJ : " I know it's hard to believe but trust me it's true . I myself am doing research and I found this particular gang known by the  name SCOPES and they seems to be the ones behind this . "

Nk : " Not K hyung at least....."

Ni-ki even though tough is still a person and a brother , thinking he has lost each and every person from his family makes his heart ache so much to the point that he thinks if there is any hope for him .

EJ comforts the boy and promises he will never leave him before stepping out the door .

After the small meeting with Ni-ki , EJ returns to the headquarters where he finds K sitting with a glass of vintage wine in his hand twirling the liquid inside the glass . "Ah EJ!! my friend . Would you mind joining me for a drink ??"

"K what is this? "
"I said Do . You . Mind . Drinking . With . Me ?? "
EJ just let's out a heavy sigh and sits down opposite to K .
"So how was it ? "
"How was what K"
"Your little greet and meet with this Ni-ki?"
Stunned EJ gets up from his seat
K just smirks "sit down and chill . I heard it all EJ and this drink I am making for you right here is probably the last one ever "

"K look let me explain-"
"Did I asked for you to talk ?? " K hands him the wine which he recieves reluctantly
" Look EJ , I don't know whats in your little head right now but I won't tell my dad about it because he has bigger things to worry and he is about to set of to a business tour meaning I will be ruling and I am the leader here. "

EJ internally sighs   in relief "EJ I thought you were one of my reliable friend . I didn't expect you to be planning to stab me . And also " K stands up makes a smug face " are you gonna pack your stuffs or should I do it my way ? "

EJ just stands up , fixes his suit and motions to leave when "ah! Nah nah not yet hand me your clan card " and EJ does so .

[Clan card : it's the card which every high members of the Nishimura clan has . With this card you can access to every nook and corner of the headquarters . And also it symbolises that you are a personal high ranking superior of the clan .]

EJ makes his leave with heavy heart as his intentions were looked at the bad sight . While leaving for the exiting gate , he is pulled by someone . And that someone was Hanbin , K's boyfriend .

"Hanbin hyung-"
"Ok I know what happened and I am gonna help you and Riki ok ?? Take this chip , it contains everything you are looking for now go "