8.

Ni-ki was in utter shock on how Jungwon know his identity . Is he a spy working for his dad? . He tried to dust off the questions growing inside his alraedy fustrated head . In doing so , he slightly kicked the bottom side of the bed and heard the sound of something falling down . He carefully detached the wires plugged from his body and slowly climb down the bed . His barefoot touched the ground for the first time in oh lord how long . The cold  sensation gave him goosebumps and he giggle at the strange yet familiar feeling .

Going towards the place from where the sound was heard , he found a phone and picked it up . On opening it , a text appeared which said

"𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆 , 𝒊𝒕 𝒖𝒔𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒔𝒊𝒎 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔 , 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 . 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 . 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒔 . 𝑶𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒊 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒊 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒏𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 . 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒊𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎. 𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒌 " 

There was no need for any decent explaination on who did it . Ni-ki alraedy know the owner

𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐄

"Wonie , i am scared but i'm happy you are with me "
the older cling onto the younger's arm , slightly pouting and of course the younger found it cute .

" don't worry hyung , i will always be with you " Jungwon patted his Sunoo hyung and assured him .

"By the way Wonie i am bored where should we go? "
"Hm i need to buy something come" with that Jungwon started dragging sunoo.

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄

"Wonie why did you bring me to a phone shop ? " Sunoo asked in confusion
"I need a new phone " Jungwon replied entering the shop followed by Sunoo. 
"But didn't you had your phone a while ago ? And also you had a call with jay hyung " Sunoo asked being stuck  in more confusion .

"I lost it when i enter the hospital" Jungwon replied with no expression  .
For a person who lost their phone , jungwon was unsually calm and this made Sunoo to grow suspicious feeling towards his best friend .

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋

Ni-ki took the medical tape form the near cupboard and stick the phone under his bed . He soon heard footsteps so he went back to his  position of being unconcious , not forgetting to attached the wires to his body again .

His instincts didn't betrayed him , a nurse entered the room for check up . She check the medical  reports and the oxygen levels of the patient . She was about to leave when she noticed something .

She noticed that  ni--ki had goosebumps which was quite weird , while thinking if its possible , she saw that ni-ki's feet are uncovered so she tug them in the blankets once again . Having a much lesser knowledge than the doctor , she shrugged off her suspicious feeling and leave the room .

When she was  gone  completely , NI-KI sigh in relief , and he once again started plotting his escape mission .

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 ,
😀