28

A phone rings and EJ recieves it .
It was Hanbin " It's your time to shine boys , I am sending in the fake degrees and IDs make sure the babies memorize what to do "

"Thanks Hanbin hyung "

SHOOTING ARENA

"hyung is this right ? " Sunoo asks his doubts to Heeseung .
The older comes closer and places one of his hands on Sunoo's waist and the other guiding him .

A blush spread on the cheeks of Sunoo and he folds his body a bit making the other hover over him more dominantly .

The moment was interrupted when Jay comes to call Heeseung . He witnessed it and also sees another figure sitting a bit far away from them . His mind becomes a bit tense but he shoves it off as his main motive was to call Heeseung .

When Heeseung leaves with a soft "I'll be back " on Sunoo's ears . His body suddenly feels cold with the disappearance of the big figure from behind him .

As soon as Hee leaves , Sunoo was pulled with a great force towards something . He closes his eyes as he was shocked until his face meets a silk fabric with a forest scent . "Ni-ki....." He says softly before pulling his head up to meet the dark orbs of the said male .

"Kim Sunoo , don't try to get too much attached to Lee Heeseung . At least in my presence . Remember my eyes are all over you . "

The position was quite questionable , Sunoo's one hand lay on Ni-ki's chest while the other is held by the later . Their body sticked to each other with the older's small body frame being unseen from the younger's back view .

Finally Sunoo is free from the grip . And Ni-ki leaves after checking him out from head to toe .

Heeseung is met with Jay " Hyung , we are about to execute the plan "

The older stops mid way " really ?  That's fast and great "

Jay replies "yes EJ hyung called us for meeting "

Everyone in on the meeting room now . EJ plays a video of Hanbin explaining everything " the mission is short but highly risky , all you have to do is mess with the securities and perform the plan of detention of AKATO since he will be back tomorrow ."

Everyone listens with thumping heart , Ni-ki mostly , all these years he has been waiting for this .

EJ dismisses every one except Ni-ki . " So what's your plan after elemination of AKATO ? "

The younger replies as he plays with the tip of a clicking pen " Get my rights and K hyung back and claim someone "

"Claim ? Ni-ki who is that? "

" Someone hyung time will tell "

" If it's Sunoo then be gentle , he is seeked by Heeseung too . Both of you are hella obvious and to be honest , I am worried for the boy "

" Hyung , look I love him ......ok it's weird ....I never loved someone except mom , dad , k hyung and you . But the love I feel for him is also different . I can't help but feel jaelous . I can't help but feel as if the moment I take my eyes of him , he will be gone ....just like my mom and dad "

Ej hugs the boy and releases him " I know but think for Sunoo's perspective too and don't do anything until the mission is completed" . He leaves after earning a nod from the other .

As Ni-ki walks out " if you think you can get him then try it "
He looks to his side to meet face to face with  Heeseung who continues " but mind you NISHIMURA , it will be more tougher than the mission we are on right now . If you want him , you have to step over my corpse "

Ni-ki smirks with " happily " and leaves .

The day of the execution ::::

They are well dressed in white gown and trimed hair with striking visuals which captures everyone's attention in the HQ .

The seven boys stood in front of K and Hanbin . After looking through their "certificates" and accomplishments . K confirms they are professionals and hires them while his boyfriend smirks in victory .

The boys are introduced to the lab and their respective rooms by a supervisor . After the supervisor leaves , they spilt with Jake and  Sunghoon being the first unit . They roam around until they find  motherboard of the HQ . Jake quickly scans the surroundings spotting four CCTV on the door way .

They leave the area with the excuse of being lost when one of the officials confront them . After meeting up with the remainings , they tell what they saw and now it's was the next unit's turn , Sunoo and Jay .

They explore the lab , and find some familiar chemicals which can be alternative of chloroform . Sunoo uses mix and mix some  of them until he recieves a drug .

Ni-ki , Heeseung and Jungwon explores the main hall and comes across many rooms such as the dinning , theater and even the meeting room . But their great discovery was when they accidentally found the Armory section .

They return and do some "works" on the special forces where only Sunoo was working . After some time K visits and everyone goes behind Sunoo who was still eating the pen tip while focusing on the reports .

K finds him cute and chuckles earning a little punch from Hanbin . "So what's the deal now ? "

Sunoo finally looks up and then looks behind to see the others doing clueless things to avoid the question . He confidently walks up to K and confirms " well they are Brain dead and it is nearly impossible to save them BUT if you are willing to spend a lot of money on them which I don't recommend , they can be saved. I actually think it will be better for you to appoint new forces because these old ones will take ages to heal "

K nods being impressed and even Hanbin  was happy . They left with Hanbin throwing Sunoo a wink  and the other 6 confronts Sunoo " so they will not die ? "

To which he answers " there is only 3% chance of them living so yae they are almost dead that's why I bribe K into appointing new ones "

The day goes on and while others leave , Jake finds Sunghoon asleep on the nearby desk and approaches him to wake up but stops as he sees the visual of the other male .

He notices a mole on the side of his nose brige and his pale skin making him look more good when he closes him eyes  . " Bro you find this good looking ? " Jay bumps Jake to which the later replies " why not "

Jay just forwns and says " Bro he is literally drooling  on the paper with his mouth open" but Jake attacks back " Jungwon sleeps upside down and even punched you before in his sleep and you still find THAT cute then why can't I find him drooling cute ??"

A defeated jay leaves and Jake wakes Sunghoon up who wakes up but then falls asleep on Jake making him carry the Ice Prince .

The next morning , Jungwon wakes up first followed by Sunoo . They were taking a walk when they notice an old man sitting reading newspaper with two bodyguards at each side of his .

They come to know that THAT very old man is NISHIMURA AKATO and goes to tell others .

They proceed their days with observation and alertness .

Jay calms Ni-ki down once in a while since his blood is alraedy boiling .

As they both go through a hall , they come across the freezer which only the lab members can acess to , including Sunoo . So out of curiosity they went and called Sunoo . With his card , they entered the mysterious room and what they saw was beyond shocking to sight especially for Ni-ki .

TBC .....

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

The next chapter will be the end of BITTERLOVE  :)