3.

Ni-ki jolted up from his sleeping posture only to see that he was surrounded by medical  instruments with a lot of wires hanging here and there . Some attached to his body while some were just lying  on the ground .

"Where am i " was the first thing that escaped his somewhat dry mouth.

He was all  covered in sweat from what he just dreamt .
He began to  recall  how the hell did he end up on a hospital bed . .
... and Oh dear it was  better to have Amnesia then to remember those horrifying events .

He was holding  his head which was ringing in pain when he heard something

"He shouldn't wake up until its time , thats what boss said "

" Huh ? but  sending him back to coma once he wakes up would be harmful, sir "

" I know but i don't care , do you want your share or not ? "

"yes i do ofcourse "

" then shut your mouth "

"sorry sir "

"whatever go and check in the boy"

𝗡𝗜-𝗞𝗜'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃::::::

as soon as I heard the last sentence from the unknown person's mouth . I hurriedly lay down and and maintain my posture to make it seem like i haven't woke up .

I heard the door crack open and a pair of  footsteps coming closer towards my bed . Then flickering of some pages , beeping on some  machines beside me , etc etc .

Once he was done with the "doctor stuffs" he went out and i sigh in relief

'This is gonna be long mission to escape '

𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗼𝗼'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:::::::

"MOMMMM ....DADDDDDDD-"  i barge into the hospital room only to see my parents clinging to each other .
My mom pushed dad  being flusttered which resulted to him  butt crashing on the ground .  
That hurts i know . 

"S-Sunoo son do you need something sweetheart ?"

"I-i just wanted to show dad that i broke his record on the game...but i guess i will come back later hehe bye ... enjoy your time " i replied while wiggling my eyebrows slightly .

A lil smile spread across my face , seeing my parents showing affections to each others was always one of the reasons to warm my heart . I  would always come in the wrong time and caught my parents being all lovey dovey , I would crack jokes and tease them now and then . But I am so happy that my parents are perfect for  each other . They understood each other's feeling even when they didnt utter a word . They would hide their sadness and tireness  from each other and shared only joyful words at the end of  the  day , especially  my dad . He is going through a lot ever since we came to know about mom's critical condition . You can say we aren't in good terms financially in the moment  but did my dad let the stress and fustration appear on his face ? no ,not a  bit . Why? simple because the only thing he wish is my mom's recovery and nothing else.  And i hope they will continue to be like this until they reach the holy heaven.

With a warm heart , i step out of the  room and was about to make my way out until i heard something which grab my attention real quick

"He shouldn't wake up until its time , thats what boss said"

"Huh? but  sending him back to coma once he wakes up would be harmful , sir"

"i know but i dont care , do you want your share or not ? "

"yes i do ,Ofcourse  "

" then shut your mouth"

"sorry sir"

"whatever go check in the boy"

What the hell am i hearing? Are they doctors or demons ? Why are they harming the boy just cause a particular someone offered them mere values .

Was it worth more than someone's life?

𝗡𝗢 𝗢𝗡𝗘'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃 :::::::::

After the short conversation , the two doctors parted ways , one disappearing  towards the hallway and the other going inside the room 109 , where the unfortunate boy lied .

Sunoo was about to pass the mentioned room and mind his own business lingering around the hospital , catching up with his friends as he always does but no. His curious brain filled with sympathy and a slight anger decided to check in the unlucky boy .
And thats what he does , pulling out his actor self , he pretended to know nothing and sat down on the nearby bench holding up his phone , pretending to play some games and waiting for the doctor to come out of the room .

After a short waiting , the doctor finally came out . Glancing over to the fox boy which sat on the bench , sticking his tongue out a bit  and seemingly in deep concentration on his phone , he asked
" How is your mom ?"

Sunoo lifted his head along with his  body  and  bow down a bit before answering
"She is fine for the moment "
"Ok if you need anything my office is at the bottom left corner of the hall "

"Yes thank you doctor "

with that the doctor left , swinging one of his hands  in the air and the other inside the pocket of his white coat .

Making sure he was not in sight anymore . Sunoo rush towards the front room with the number plate 109 . With a thumping heart , he reach out for the door knob , slightly twisting it to open .

*click*

Taking heavy but steady step towards the sleeping figure infront of him , Sunoo took a glance , his face changing to a more worried frown

"How could someone even  think  of hurting this alluring person ?. That person is real stupid or should i say idiot? Poor you lil soul i will pray for your best life ahead . Hope they will not hurt you"

Sunoo decided he should leave before someone comes as he knows that the patient was under the eyes of the nurses every minute . He  stared at the seemingly lifeless boy on the bed in front of him one last time .

He turned around to leave , but before he could  take even one step , someone grab him from behind

"Holyshi-"

and a deep voice was heard

"shhushh  i don't want anyone to hear us  "

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

♡´・ᴗ・'♡

➪𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 / 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 / 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
➪ 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 / 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚊 / 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎