11.

𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐖𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 :

"𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒 𝚊𝚖 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 "

i overheard jay hyung's conversation oh his phone but soon decided to carry on my real purpose  which is to follow sunoo hyung .

Upon entering the shooting arena , i saw sunoo hyung was with another guy .

I scoot over to the nearby dark corner and examine the other guy , squinting my eyes in doing so .

That guy looks like Lee heeseung , the Shooting ace's twin haha

Wait a sec- LEE HEESEUNG?!?!??!?!?

what in the hell and when in the heaven did sunoo hyung become close to that guy ?

ok but they look pretty close .

I need to witness more of this tea .

SUNOO'S POV :

"So Ready to learn ? " Heeseung hyung picks up the gun .

I shivered a bit but i am ready to risk it .

"YESSSSS I AM R-READY"

for some reason he chuckle while helping to put the headphones on me .

"Ok before you put on the headphones , let me explain the posture ok ? "

i nod

" so put your left leg or right legs which ever you are comfortable with behind and position your self like this "  he looks cool while teaching i'm almost dazed .

HEESEUNG'S POV :::

"also remember to stiffen your arms and shoulders  so that the firing force won't affect you- Sunoo? Sunoo? SUNOOO "
I shake him a bit realising he wasn't paying attention .

"Omo i am so sorry heeseung hyung- " i tried my best to muffle my  smile but eventually fail because he looks so cute .

After we were done  chatting a bit , we carry on with the lesson .

𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Sunoo throw himself on the bench exhausted by the training . He was happy he gets to learn his favourite sport and above that Lee heeseung is his trainer  .

During the lesson , he  clinged onto the older most of the time , terrified of the gun sounds . He did felt embarassed but the bambi male manage to calm and comfort him , which he appreciates.

But unknown  by them , Jungwon was watching them all along . He was happy for sunoo , that he is overcoming his fears . Just then his phone rang and yes he didn't  put it on silent so of course it caught the attention of the other two boys in the room .

Heeseung , jolted up from his recent postion and pointed his gun towards the buzzing dark corner . Sunoo was slightly terrified but he stiffen up as well . Who could have been accompaning them at this hour when the school is alraedy over ?

On the other hand , Jungwon face palm and curse under his breath . He face his phone screen and saw Jay was calling which lighten his mood a bit .
Not minding the two other males anymore he frankly pick up the call and walk out from his hiding spot , waving bit to them . Heeseung was confuse while Sunoo mentally curse on his protective best friend .

"Hey hyung "
"𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒏 , 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 ? "
"ye....a?"
"𝑶𝒉 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 , 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 "
"you are at my home ???!?!"
"𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒊 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒕 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒘𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝑨𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 "
"Amusmentttt parkkk???" Jungwon squeal , followed by Sunoo who was alraedy sticking his cheek on Jungwon's .
"𝑯𝒂𝒉𝒂 𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒐....? 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒚 𝒐𝒓-"
"I AM NOT BUSY I AM COMINGGG IN 30SEC BYE"
with out hearing any response from the other line . Jungwon sprinted towards the door .