6.) We Aren't Friends

Allie's P.O.V

"Allie, you have to believe me. I had no idea she was doing that. If I had known I would have never asked her out. I never would have even spoke to her, and I sure as hell wouldn't have let you leave." Michael said, for like the tenth time today.

"I don't believe you Michael. It was obvious!" I snapped at him.

Right now, it is just Michael and I in the kitchen of my house. The other boys are all in Kaden's game room. Kaitlyn is with mum at the store, and Alex is with is stupid little friends outside riding their scooters and shit. They are so lame, even for eight and nine year olds.

"Allie, we have been best friends for years! I would have seen if something was wrong, you hid it so well that I couldn't even tell. And you know that I always knew when something was wrong with you." Mikey said.

"Woah, we aren't friends." I said while trying to reach the crisps on the top shelf, and even though I am average height, I still can't reach it.

Mikey came up behind me and got them out for me.

"I could have gotten them myself Michael." I said, rolling my eyes at him.

"Yeah, sure you could have." He said rolling his eyes at me.

"Don't be such an ass about this Michael. You brought it on yourself." I said and he just laughed at me.

"I may have dated her, but I didn't know about it because you never told me about it. Do you really think if you would have told me what was going on I would have told her about it? We went from best friends to strangers Allie, and that is on you. I didn't cause that." Michael snapped at me before walking out of the room.

I heard him stomp back down to the basement and I just sighed.

"I'm gonna get him back ya know." I heard Kayla say from behind me.

"What the fuck are you doing in my house?" I asked her.

"I invited myself since my boyfriend is here. I'm sure he won't mind" SHe said.

"Kayla, what did you not get about what happened the other day? None of us want anything to do with you. And if you don't get put of my house, my sister will probably kill you with a frying pan when she gets home." I said, Kayla rolled her eyes/

"You can't get rid of me." She whispered.

"I sure as hell can!" I shouted.

I could hear footsteps coming up from downstairs.

"You will never get rid of me Allie. I am like a virus, I'm here forever and I won't leave until you are either dead or I get what I want! Sure, you may have had proof that I sent those messages to you, but I can just as easily win everyone back on myside with a little photoshop and fake text messages. I will win this." Kayla snapped at me.

I looked behind her and saw Kaden and Luke staring at her.

"Good luck with that, the boys will believe me." I said

"You wish." She said.

"Actually, she knows. Kayla why the hell are you here?" Luke asked her, and she spun around and looked at them both, then looked back at me.

"You just set me up! You fucking skank!" Kayla shouted and jumprd at me, slamming my back into the cabinets. I slid down quickly causing her to hit the wood. I watched her as she shook her hand, cause it obviously hurt.

Kayla kept trying, but couldn't do anything. I dodged her over and over gain, but I never hit her. I don't feel like having to pay a fine for animal abuse.

She punched the cabinets about six times before she gave up and just grabbed me by my shit and spun around with me, throwing me onto the floor.

She swung her hand, and bitch slapped me across the face.

At this point I saw all the boys standing there, Kaden was being held back so he wouldn't hit her. I was about to hit her back before I heard the front door open and I knew it was Katie and mum because I could hear Katie's heels against the floor.

"So then I told Allie that I thought he was hot and she was like 'ew he's Kaden's bestfriend." I heard Katie say, talking about Luke obviously. I felt Kayla hit me two more times across both cheeks, and she punched me in the nose but not hard.

I moved this time and flipped her onto the floor. I quickly stood up and stepped back.

"I will fucking kill you Allie!" Kayla shouted and stood up coming at me again, but katie stepped in.

"I don't think so." She said and pushed Kayla into the stove and punched her in the face, then the stomach, then she vagina slapped her. Kayla fell to the gorund in pain when Katie was done.

"Did you not get the picture before Kayla? And who the fuck invited you? Michael I swear to god if it was you I will kill you with a frying pan, and make it look like some sort of accident!" Katie shouted walking angrily over to Michael and slapping him in the face.

"No, he didn't. She came herself." I said.

"Then I'll kill her first." Katie said reaching up ontop of the fridge grabbing a frying pan.

"You were serious about that?" Luke asked.

"Dead serious. Now bitch get out pf here before I start swinging." Katie said. Kayla stood up and ran out of the house like she was being chased by bears or something.

"Oh and Katie, I knew you would say something about frying pans." I said and she laufhed.

"How?" She asked me.

"Tangled." Luke, Kaden and i said in sync.

"Oh yeah. Oops."

A/n - I should probably mention that Katie in the story, is literally how my sister is real life. She will try and kill someone with a frying pan someday, I swear. It'll happen.

~Allie xx