19.) I Love You

Allie's P.O.V

"You went through so much today. Just to surprise me?" I asked and he nodded while wrapping his arms around me.

"Michael Clifford, you are amazing, but you are still in a lot of trouble for spending so much money on me!" I said with a huge smile on my face.

"I just wanted to make sure that the most beautiful girl in the world had something beautiful to wear." Michael said.

Michael kissed my cheek and I smiled. He pulled back and looked in my eyes.

"Ya know Allie, those six months you were away were the worst six months of my life. I may have played it off well,  but I missed you more and more everyday." He said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Really. I have loved you for years, but I was to scared you didn't feel the same. Until the day you told me you would say yes to a date if I ever asked you. That's when I finally realized I might have a chance with you." He said and I smiled.

"So Allie, I want to be with you forever. And forever is a long time." He said and he got down on a knee.

"Oh god Michael, I'm to young to get married." I said while laughing.

"I am very aware of that. It's not an engagement ring Allie. It's a promise ring. I want you to have it so that you know I'm serious. I wanna be with you, I want you to be my girlfriend." Michael said and I giggled a little but nodded my head.

"I'd love to officially be your girlfriend Michael." I said with a smile.

He slid the ring on my finger and stood up and put his arms around my waist and leaned in to kiss my cheek but I stopped him and placed my lips on his.

"I love you Allie."

"I love you too Michael."