7.) Are You Serious?

Katie's P.O.V

It's been two days since Kayla bothered us, but that doesn't mean she won't try and come back here.

I don't know who she thinks she is, but she messed with the wrong family. If Kayla ever comes within one hundred feet of my house, or me, I will lose my shit. Like seriously, I wanna teach her that she fuck with my sister, she fucks with me and that isn't a good idea.

I'm really embarassed though. I was talking about Luke when mum and I walked into the house, and of course he had to be standing right there. I really hope he doesn't know who I was talking about. For all he knows I was talking about Ashton or Calum.

Nah, who am I kidding. Kaden is close with them, but I wouldn't go as far as calling them bestfriends. If he heard me, which he probably did, he knows it's him. Dammit.

"Hey Katie." Luke said from behind me, making me jump. Speak of the devil right?

"Hi." I replied. Jesus, I'm a loser. I reached up and opened a cabinet with food in it, but none of it looks good. 

"I'm gonna make myself a sandwich, do you want one?" Luke asked me.

"Yeah sure." I said and closed the cabinet. I went to the fridge and got out the blueberry jam, since that is my favorie kind. I got the peanut butter out and set infront of him. I then walked over to the counter.

"Katie, can you toss me a knife?" Luke asked me, and I looked at him weird, but grabbed a knife out of the drawer, before hopping up and sitting on the counter.

"You want me to throw it at you?" I asked him.

"Wait! No no no no no. Just hand me the knife. I'm not ready to die." Luke said, and we both laughed. He walked over and grabbed it from my hand and then walked over and made three sandwiches. One for me, two for him.

He handed me my sandwhich then he set his down, and sitting on the counter next to me. I got a weird tingly feeling in my stomach because he is sitting so close to me.

"So uh, I have been meaning to ask you this. When you walked in the other day, you were talking about having a crush on one of your brother's friends. Who is it?" He asked me. I just chuckled quietly and looked down at the floor.

"Luke, I don't think I should tell you." I said.

"Oh, please Katie. I won't tell them, I promise. It'll stay between us." Luke said. I just put my sandwich into my mouth and didn't respond.

"Why won't you tell me Katie? Do you not trust me?" Luke asked me, a little hurt was evident in his voice.

"I do trust you Luke. It's just, I don't want things to awkward if I tell you. You might think I'm weird." I explained. Luke shook his head at me.

"Just tell me who it is Katie." Luke said.

"It's uh...it's you." I said. I could feel him staring at me, but I didn't want to look up and see his face. We both fell silent, and the longer it was quiet the more my anxiety kicked in.

"I'm just gonna go. I told you it'd get awkward." I whispered before hopping down off the counter and starting to head out of the kitchen, but Luke grabbed ahold of my wrist and pulled me back towards him.

"Katie, you have no idea how long I have been wanting to hear you say that." Luke said, spinning me around so I was facing him. He stepped off the counter and looked down at me.

"Really?" I asked him.

"Yeah. I have kinda liked you since I started hanging out with Kaden. You're the reason I even came over here to hang out with him in the first place. He just ended up being really cool so I kept talking to him. The closer I got to him, the more scared I was that I would lose my chance to ever be with you." Luke explained. I just giggled.

"I'm serious Kaitlyn." He said. I looked up at him and stared into his eyes for awhile, before he leaned in and placed his lips on mine.

Our lips fit together perfectly. It felt like a jolt of electricity through my body. Like lightning. I didn't want it to end. He put his arms around my neck and I put mine around his torso and we stayed like that for a little while.

"What the hell is going on in here?"

A/n - There ya go sister. You get to kiss Lucas ;) But who do you think caught them??? I know something you don't know! xD

~Allie xx