18.) Notes

Allie's P.O.V

When I woke up this morning, I was the only one in the house and there was a note on my bedroom door.

Remember when we first met? Where is the first place we hung out alone together? Meet me there when you wakeup. -M

I read it with an eyebrow raised but shrugged it off as Michael just being a weirdo and send me on some weird treasure hunt or something nerdy like that.

I hopped in the shower and made sure I was all clean before going out in public for everyone to see me. I did my hair and make-up and made myself look decent enough for the day ahead of me.

I opened the door to my closet and saw an outfit hanging there with another note on it.

Wear this dress today.  I bought it just for you.-M

I shook my head and grabbed it out of the closet and slid it on, and it all fit me perfectly. How in hell did Michael even know my size?

I looked at my phone and saw that it was just after eleven-thirty, so I guess I will grab a small bit to eat and maybe a drink before heading out the door to meet Mikey at the football field behind our high school, since that's the first place we really hungout.

I got to the kitchen and say a small box siting on the counter, next to another one of Mikey' silly notes.

Wear these please. I know how much you love thing that sparkle in the sun light -M

I opened the box and it was a set of diamond earrings with a gorgeous necklace. My jaw dropped open at the thought of how much Mikey spent on that, and why he would even think that it's okay.

I am so yelling at him for this.

I ate an orange and drank a little bit of tea before I grabbed my phone off the counter and walked to the front door where there was yet another note, from Michael I assume.

I hope you don't mind walking. I'm at our spot already setting up something amazing for you. Grab a jacket, the weather could change later on tonight and I need you to be warm. -M

I grabbed a sweater and walked out the door, locking it behind me.

I started the short walk from my house to the high school where Michael is waiting for me.

I took in the nice weather that we are having today. Not to hot or to cold. There is a nice breeze blowing through and it feels amazing.

I saw Kaden's car sitting at a stop sign up ahead, and I could see that he had a few passengers with him, so I figured I would stop and say hi to them.

"Hey Kaden, what are you all up to?" I asked and he smiled at me.

"Waiting for you so I could give you this. Have fun sis." He said before shutting his window ad driving away from me.

It's a card. And it has to be from Mikey because it says Wait To Open on the front of the envelope.

I continued walking to the field, and as it came into sight I saw Mikey standing there in a white button down shirt with a black tie, black jeans, and black vans.

"Hello beautiful." He said as I approached him.

"What the hell is this? Mikey, what's going on?" I asked and he smiled at me.

"It's our first date."