17.) Deadpool

Allie's P.O.V

"So basically, all because of a stupid picture, Kayla thought she could control your life?" Kaden asked and Luke nodded his head. Kaden shook his head and looked down at his lap.

"I feel so bad for doing all that to you now Luke. I was just sticking up for my sister. You should have just told us the truth from the beginning. None of this would have ever happened." Kaden said.

"I know, but it wasn't that simple. It's like she was always watching me. But it's okay, we got her back. Mikey had pictures of her from a few months back, and we did the same thing to her that she did to me." Luke said and Calum started laughing.

"That's fucking awesome." Calum said while laughing.

"I almost never talked to you again because of that bitch. What the hell is this shit. I hate her. And when I get my hands on her she will no longer be breathing." Katie snapped, out loud. I'm pretty sure she meant to say it in her head, but she just yelled it.

"Katie, don't worry about her anymore. I don't want anything to do with her." Luke said and she just looked at him.

"You promise?" She asked and he nodded his head.

"Okay well then I'm gonna do something that I never had the balls to do before. Luke, will you go see a movie with me tomorrow night?" Katie asked him and my mouth dropped open.

All attention was on Katie and Luke, and we were all just waiting on Luke to answer her question. He's just kind of staring at her and it's really freaking me out.

"I'd love too. What do you wanna go see?" Luke asked and Katie smiled really big. I could just see the sparkle in her eyes. I haven't seen her happy like this in a little while.

"Deadpool. I'm the biggest Deadpool fan ever!" Katie exclaimed, and Luke rolled his eyes.

"I will fight you for that title Katie. I am the biggest deadpool fan in the world." Luke said and we all started laughing.

"You're on Hemmings!" She exclaimed before Luke placed his lips on hers.

All of us made a chorus of aw's and they turned to look at us with huge smiles on their faces.

"Man, if you hurt her I will do more damage to your face than I did today. Just remember that." Kaden said and I broke out in a fit of laughter.

"I will never hurt your sister bro. She means the world to me."