12.) Bro Day

Kaden's P.O.V

Since things with Michael and Allie are going good again, I need to talk to Luke and find out what is up his ass. I wanna know what his problem with my little sister is.

I texted him ad told him t come over, and I let him know it was gonna be just us. I new if I didn't tell him that he would say no because of the other day. The other boys are all out at the movies, and my sisters are shopping, that's nothing new.

Luke is on his way over and I am just waiting in the basement for him.

"Hey Kaden." Luke said, as he walked down the stairs.

"Hey Luke" I said standing up from my seat on the couch.

"So what do you wanna do with this bro day?" Luke asked me.

"I'm gonna get right to the point Luke. I wanna now why you attacked my sister the way you did the other day?" I asked him. He rolled his eyes at me and walked passed me and sat on the couch.

"You're just gonna ignore me?"  asked him, raising my voice.

"Yep. I don't wanna talk about it." Luke sad cockily back.

"That fuckin sucks. You're gonna talk about it. I told you before, if you hurt either of my sisters I will snap your neck. Now tell me what the fuck you attacked my little sister for, or you can kiss your life goodbye." I yelled.

"She attacked me so I don't wanna hear it." Luke yelled back standing to his feet.

He may be taller then me, but he isn't intimidating. He thinks he's a badass, but he's just  pussy when it comes to fighting. 

"How did she attack you?" I asked him, voice still raised.

"She's the one who pulled me outside and bitched at me about kissing Kaitlyn! Yeah, I called your sister an attention whore and an arrogant bitch, but she attacked me first so I had a right." Luke shouted, not realizing he just gave up his secret. I already knew, but he doesn't know that.

"You expect me to be mad at her for that? Why the fuck did you think it was okay to flip out like that? You know she is sensitive and cares about you. All she was doing was making sure that I didn't kill you if you hurt Katie. She was making sure it wouldn't cause a fight. You're the arrogant one. You know Kayla did all that to her. I don't want to hear your bullshit." I snapped.

"Allie set the whole thing up! The messages were probably fake! Your sister just couldn't handle the fact that she's the fucking bitch who broke my best friends heart." Luke shouted at me.

My blood is boiling. Caling my sister a bitch is the last straw, especially because he had the nerve to say it to my face.

I swung my fist and cracked him right in the jaw, and I went straight for the second shot to the nose. While he was off balance I shoved him backwards and he fell over the couch.

"Get out of my house Luke! And if you ever com back, I will not hesitate to break every bone in your body. Don't come near me, or my family ever again you ignorant sack of shit." I shouted shoving him again.

"You just lost your best friend Kaden. How do you feel?" Luke asked me.

"Pretty damn good."