Eighteen

One Week Later...

I was packing bag. I needed to check in on my family. It's been bothering me. You know, what if, something happened to them? 

Gemma did what she had to do but, she told them I was a key part in all of this. What if they really did something to... hurt them... I really couldn't think like that. I have seen to much death already. Joe, Josh came in and stood in the door way. He folded his arms across his chest. He asked, "Do you want me to come with? It would be a good time to meet your parents."

"No. I got Athine. She the only one who isn't busy."

He came in and stood in front of me, "I'm just a commander of guarding this place from the outside. Not like anything is going to happen." 

"You still need to keep the guys and girls in check." I smiled, "You know, so they don't go around doing something this." I pecked him on the lips and said, "Or this." Then I kissed him on the bottom of his chin near his neck. He laughed and put his hands on my hips, then, he said leaning in to kiss my collarbone, "Or this."  

I laughed and I moved us over to the wall. I said, "Jesus, I still need to pack."

"Well make up your mind. Your confusing. You just corned yourself Chi." He laughed. 

I Kissed him and he gladly kissed me back. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso. He kissed my neck. I closed my eyes and laughed. His teeth ticked my neck. I ran my fingers through his hair and made him look up so I could kiss his mouth. He picked me up off the wall and we walked over to my bed. He put me down on the bed and moved my shirt up and kissed my stomach. Suddenly I heard a cough at my door. Joe, Josh stopped and we both looked at the intruder. It was Athine. She said with an amused look on her face, "What has been seen can not be unseen."

I sat up. Joe, Josh's face red and he was flustered. I said, "What's up?" 

"Well," She said, "The sky. Josh's privet-"

"Athine!" I yelled.

She laughed knowing I was annoyed with her, "Just. I was coming to tell you we need to get moving soon. I'll let you two do what you two were doing."

She closed the door. I said smiling at Joe, Josh, "Come here tomato." 

............................................

Athine and I left for my home in a jet. I looked out of the window and saw the trees and the fields of farms. It was beautiful. I was so amazed by how high we were and I felt like I was on top of the world and right next to heaven. Women usually aren't allowed to fly unless their husband is there and is taking them on vacation. In two hours, we were there. 

(Hi! It's me! The writer! I have a polyvore and after reading the next paragraph, copy and paste the URL or type it out, for a basic outline of what Chione and Athine had on. Carry on.  

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=152451895 ) 

When we landed. I smelled the familiar smell of fresh rained on grass. From there we took a car and got looks from everyone. We had carried hang guns on our hips and I had a knife hidden in my  combat boot. They saw our tattoos (I had added wrist tattoos and palm tattoos. My wrist had birds on them and my palms had eyes on them) and colored hair. We even took up on us to wear make-up but, not in the way we were meant too. I wore black eyeliner and had a smokey eye thing going on. Also, my lipstick was a dark red and stuck out with my pale skin. Then our clothes were also to talk about. We wore pants that were something called skinny pants, I think, with holes in them and, a shirt with one shoulder plus a tank top. Women who saw us either gave us looks or nodded at us. All the other women had on simple dresses and thin pencil eyeliner with mascara. We had more makeshift clothes on from the limited lack of material. Our combat boots came from the guards who support our case. Photographers took photos of us. Athine kept us walking. Reporters swarmed us. They asked, "What happened at your new found base?" And, "Do you think women will join you." And other stuff. Finally I had enough. I turned around with the surprise of Athine jerking as I pulled up to face them all.