Joe, Josh and I drove back to the "school." I got back to my room and wen to bed.

That night I had a dream;

I stood in a room that looked like a top of a cloud it was so white.  I closed my eyes and saw I was in my house. It was dark and gloomy. Why was I here? Were are my parents? Then a mouse scatted across the room. James and I were children and we were chasing it all around the house. Then we faded. I felt a hand move onto my shoulder. I jumped and I looked at who had done it. James stood before me. His face blank. 

No, it's a dream. He's dead. He was killed by the government. He took my hand and traced the branch with the mouse on it. He smiled. I could feel his hand. It was cold and soft. His skin was ghost white and hair a little bit lighter than it was. 

I said, "You're dead."

He didn't say anything but he just looked at me with the saddest face possible. 

I yelled at him, "SAY SOMETHING!"

"Don't be sad. Do what you're destined to do." He said and smiled softly.

Then all the sudden he was pulled out into oblivion by some force. I ran after him and then flames went up and stopped me. I screamed and cried out for him. I curled up into a ball. When I looked up I was in a field. It was green and flower patches were all around. Younger me, about six stood before me in a light blue dress I would wear around the house. 

She pointed behind me. I heard and felt shaking and thumping. A herd of dear ran at us. I pick my young self up and ran. I found a tree and hid behind it with her, me. 

She said, "We can't rebel."

I asked, "Why not?"

"You can't. Trust me."

I then woke up for class. I was seating and cold. Someone knocked on the door. Gemma came out of the bathroom and opened it. 

"May!" Gemma shrieked. I swear this girl gets less mature by the minute. 

"Hey! Is Chione-"

"Yes, she just woke up."

She walked into our room and smiled at me. She said, "Your plan worked. She has been branded as crazy by the director so."

I sighed in relief, "Wow. Best news I heard since being here." 

"Yes. I know right. Gemma, you need to break the rules a little bit. Not with anything but actions. Don't wear your black bow on your dress but on your head."

She smiled and fixed her outfit, "Like this?"

"Great. I have to go." I said, "I'll see you later."

I thought about the dream and what I did t make a student look bad. My brother last night told me to be respectful. I'm so confused right now and I don't know what to do.