15

For moments all she could do is sob on my shoulder. and I let her.

She sniffed through her words "I know where Dean is."

She lifted her head from my shoulder while I said "where is he?"

She wiped her eyes trying to recover she sniffed trying to hide the pain that vibrantly showed only minutes ago and soon went back to her old self. she picked up her cloths that were on a chair for she was changed into a hospital gown and said "Bella is talking to him a couple hallways down."

She quickly slipped on her pants. she turned around slipping the gown over her head revealing a clipped bra. I forced myself to look away as she put her shirt on.

"I'll lead you to him." She said as she put on her shoes and jacket.

She sprinted out the room and I followed her in a sprint as well. We ran through hallway after hallway, past doors and doors. Then she stopped at one door and listened to it.

"Is this the one?" I asked.

She nodded, but put a finger to her lips signaling me to be quite.

Behind the door I could hear the frustrated grunts of my brother.

I pulled Clemtin away from the door to talk to her "we have to kill that thing."

She shook her head "no, we have to get out of here without being noticed."

I raise my eyebrow, questioning the ethics that Clemtin possesses. "if we kill her then she won't be a problem in the future."

She sighed "I know. but there plenty of more were she came from."

I rolled my eyes "yeah I know we can't kill every single demon."

"I don't mean just demons." she said "I mean the demons that are hunting half demons."

That explains That little boy in the other room. the one that wouldn't wake up. the one that was connected to so many machines. he was a half demon. it said so on that clipboard. and he was near death.

I look at Clemtin thinking what if she was in that stage right now? "drainage of powers".

I shake my head pulling myself from my thoughts "how are we going to get him out of there?"

"When Bella gets out." she said.

I scoff "and when will that be?"

Clemtin walked down the hallway and picked up a random chair. she lifted it over her head then dropped it saying "right now."

My eyes widen. what the hell was she doing! "what did you just do!" I whisper.

She puts a finger to my lips and takes my hand then runs down a short hallway and around a corner.

She slammed her back against the wall. when she saw that I didn't she pushed my chest with her force and slammed me against the wall.

Clemtin looked around the corner as the door opened. I heard the clicking out heals. then they stopped. (probably to investigate the chair) then the clicking Started again then dwindled.

I looked around the corner to see a white braid whip around the hallway. Bella was gone.

Clemtin ran to the door. it was locked since she all she could do was jiggle the handle.

"Back up." I say.

She backs away as I kick the door making it swing open.

Dean was tied to a chair just like me, but he had a gag in his mouth. he was sweating with a vain popping out of his forehead.