8

When we packed the car with our things I noticed something.

Dean and I had big duffle bags with cloths and toiletries while Clemtin had a tiny leather satchel.

"Is that all you have?" I asked.

"It's all I need." she said. "Tooth brush, brush, Money, and multiple cell phones."

"Why do you need multiple cell phones?" I asked.

She thought for a moment then opened the back car door saying "why do you?" Then she climbed in shutting the car door.

How did she know such a thing? probably Jessica, but still. it's true Dean and I have multiple cell phones because we don't want to be found by anyone. we aren't hiding or anything like that. we just need to be cautious.

But what if she is hiding?

I discarded that question as the impalas soft engine roar started. I climbed into the shotgun seat then we started driving.

..........................

We were listening to Ozzy Osborne for about an hour.

When the hour passed Clemtin inched her way between Dean and i's seats.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked.

Before she could answer Dean said "put your seat belt back on clementine."

Her elbows were on each of our seats. I scooted towards the door to give her more room. then she said "I said call me Clemtin and when did you start caring about my safety?"

Dean sighed glaring at me and said "I started caring about your safety when you said you had a message from my brothers dead girlfriend."

She looked at me wondering if he was kidding or not. I shrugged.

Then she reached over to the radio.

"What the hell?" yelled Dean.

Clemtin changed the radio station to a screamo song saying "we have been listening to Osborne for what feels like four hours."

"That's because he is good!" said Dean changing the station back.

She changed it back to her station.

Dean said "how can you listen to that crap?"

Clemtin laughed "look who's talking!"

Dean turned his whole body over to Clemtin. then he slapped her hand away from the radio. she whacked his forehead making him swivel along the road.

"Dean! focus on the road!" I said.

Dean ignored me trying to force clemtins hands away from the radio.

The car swiveled some more.

"Guys!" I yelled.

No one listened to me.

I placed my hands on the wheel as they fought for the 'perfect' station. "Dean!" I yelled with all my might.

Dean stopped to look at me then realized what he did. he placed his hands on the wheel getting himself back on track then said "I'm the driver I get to choose the station!"

Clemtin protested "but we have been listening to Ozzy for a whole hour!"

"Because he is good!" yelled Dean.

"He is crap!" Clemtin yelled back.

Dean was about to take his hands of the wheel to get Clemtin off the radio again, but I stopped him by saying "we are not listening to Ozzy Osborne!"