18

The morning was harsh for Clemtin. she had a massive headache that woke her up around five. it was so painful she had to wake me up.

She threw up countless times while taking down the Advil with the bottles of water that were in the hotel room.
Just another thing Dean will have to pay for. no big deal.

Around seven is when Clemtin started getting herself back as Dean was waking up to all the money spent in liquor, waters, and snacks.

"I would say that this place is a cash burner, but the only thing burning cash is you." Dean looked at Clemtin.

She smiled an innocent smile and said "what could I do? I had to prepare for battle!"

My eyes widened. I don't want her to fight anything even though I know that she is perfectly capable of doing so. I just don't want to risk her safety.

Clemtin gave me a look "do you have a problem with that?"

I shook my head not saying a word for I was afraid of what I might say.

Everyone got ready. by ready I mean: salt, guns, knives, etc.

Dean handed Clemtin an angel blade sense those-as well as the demon blade- can kill Demons.

Dean then handed Clemtin a hand gun. "just in case you run into something else."

Clemtin nodded her head while she cocked it and said "weapons wise, I think we are ready."

"Great, now the next step." I said "do you know where she is?"

Clemtin froze and gave me a blank face while shaking her head slowly. "Jessica knows."

Dean said "but she ran away."

"Do you think there is a reason she ran away?" I asked.

"I don't know." said Clemtin in a worried tone "she did seem a little off before she ran away."

"Can't you use your super powers?" asked Dean.

Clemtin shook her head "it doesn't work like..." she walked towards the door as her words trailed off.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Some one has been listening." she slowly approached the door and extended her hand for the knob. she placed her hand on the knob for a few seconds then looked back at us.

She was worried, frightened, maybe even scarred for life, but that's when we knew that someone was on the other side of the door.

Clemtin turned the knob. she was about to swing it open, but the lights turned off making her Jump and run to us across the room.

Dean walked over to the Air condition to look at it "it's off. the power is off."

Clemtin wrapped her hand around my arm to make herself feel safer. I was okay with it.

"Is it off in the whole building?" I asked as my heart beat raced from both the lights off and the grip from clemtins tiny hand.

"We can only imagine." answered Dean.

Clemtin got the courage to let go of me and said "what do we do now?"

Dean sighed "get ready to go into battle." with those words he opened the door to a dark hallway.

The air was still leaving it in an oblivion of silence that could drive you crazy if you were alone. but I wasn't. I was with the two people that I mostly care for out of the millions of others. knowing that made me feel better. Stronger.

"Clementine, we will follow you." said Dean.

She pulled out her gun to hold in her right hand while stepping in front of us saying "it's Clemtin."