4

I carried her back to our room. When we got there we placed her on a chair.

Dean tied her to the chair with belts.

"You can't be serious." I said to Dean about the belts.

"What?" He said "we saw what she was capable of, we can't take any chances."

I rolled my eyes at him. Then Dean crouched down by the girl saying "why is she wearing these sunglasses?"

I shrugged. Then he placed his hands on either side of her head trying to slip the glasses off. Then she jerked him away making Dean jump.

"Get away from me!" She yelled. She jerked back trying to sit up.

Dean grinned "not going to happen girly."

"Why have you been following me?" She asked me.

I squinted my eyes like it was a joke then said "um I should ask you that question."

She slouched in her seat not making eye contact. Like she could! She has sunglasses shading her eyes.

"What's your name?" Dean asked.

I said "her name is clementine."

Clementine gagged "don't call me that. Call me Clemtin."

Dean and I looked at each other. Who would choose such a name for themselves? It was so weird.

"You Should take your sunglasses off." Said Dean.

She shook her head. Dean went to grab them as she struggled away from his grip. When he took them off she screamed "no!" And she shut her eyes closed.

"What?" Said Dean "are you blind?"

She didn't answer. I asked "could you open your eyes?"

She shook her head. I said "you can trust me."

Clemtin said "you were the one that knocked me out! Why should I trust you?"

I crouched down next to her then said "please, I need to know what color your eyes are."

"Why do you need to know that?" Dean asked.

I waved him off and said to the girl "please." I wanted I know the color to see if it was like the dream.

She slightly nodded her head. She lifted her head then opened her eyes. The eyes were all the shades of the rainbow, but mostly green.

"What are you?" Asked Dean.

"It's just like the dream." I mumbled to myself.

She sighed then said "I'm going to be truthful, I did follow Sam."

Dean yelled "how in the hell did you know his name!" He grabbed her hoodie collar then lifted his fist ready to punch her.

"Stop!" I Said.

Dean didn't listen to me. All he did was punch her in the eye making her scream in pain.

Then she broke the belt and went after Dean. Before I could stop any if this she pointed her hand at Dean making him fly against the wall.

I went after her but she pointed her other hand at me making me hit my back against the other wall.

"How did you-?" I tried to say, but she cut me off.

"That is the last time either one of you hurts me!" She yelled.

Dean struggle to speak "I won't make any promises."