21

Before taking two steps out of the elevator, three blood thirsty demons ran towards us.

Dean immediately killed the first demon with the demon blade, while I wrestled down the second one killing him as well.

Clemtin was struggling to put the third one in a head lock, but soon pinned the male demon to the floor holding an angel blade against the back of his neck.

She kept him there for several seconds.

"Kill him!" I yelled.

She shook her head "we need to find somewhere to settle."

"Why?" asked Dean.

She pressed the blade on the back of his neck making him whimper "we might be able to get information."

Dean nodded "good thinking," he looked around the lobby-which was empty- and said "I see a conference room."

"We can question him there." I said.

Clemtin nodded then forced the demon up still keeping him in a head lock.

We walked towards the conference room.

Dean strapped him to a conference chair with his belt making the demon groan.

Clemtin laughed to herself and said "this looks familiar."

She said that referring the time when Dean and I knocked her out and tied her to a chair in the Emily morgen. it seemed so long ago, but it's only been a week.

Clemtin stood in front of the demon with her head up as Dean carved a demon trap around the chair with the demon blade.

Clemtin said "alright, we are going to do this the easy way, because I'm tired."

The demon rolled his eyes "what do you want me to do?"

"Where is Bella?" she asked.

The demon just scoffed.

Clemtin then slammed the conference table alarming all of us, "where is BELLA!"

The demon was slightly startled " what are you going to do?" he scoffed again "kill me?"

Clemtin grinned at that "and to think you could of avoided the hard way, but I can see that that's not happening."

The demon gulped, Clemtin continued "we normally don't do this, but if you tell us where she is, then we will let you go."

Dean's eyes widened "what?."

Clemtin held up and hand to shut him up "of course we would let you go when the business is taken care of."

Demon closed his eyes for several seconds. perhaps he was thinking. then he said "I don't believe you."

Clemtin tilted her head at him. she was confused. she walked towards the demon.

"What is it?" I asked.

She placed her hand on the demons chest and said "he's still in there."

"Who?" asked Dean.

Clemtin exhaled "the human is fighting, are you aware of that?"

The demon looked away and nodded.

"It may not hurt you but it's annoying." She sighed "if you give me information I'll kill him for you."

Dean stepped forward "what the hell?"

Clemtin turned and gave him a stern look. then she looked at me. she was lying.