10

I tried to speak to Clemtin, but she refused. all she did was keep her head pressed up against my chest.
she was shivering and shaking. I didn't know what to do.

I even asked Dean. all he said was "your on your own."

So I just kept her there and eventually she fell asleep so did I.
****************
When I woke up Clemtin was gone. I quickly shot up and aimlessly looked around, but couldn't find her.

I heard someone clear their throat behind me.
I turned around it was clemtin. I suddenly relaxed.

She said "calm done I only wanted to brush my teeth."

I laughed a little then said "are you okay?"

She looked done at the floor and said "I just had a really bad dream."

"What was it about?" I asked.

She opened her mouth like she was going to say something, but she looked at the other side of the room.

I looked where she was looking to see Dean sleeping in his bed.

"Can we talk about it later?" she asked.

I nodded my head "take your time."

She smiled as if she were grateful then it disappeared as she said "what?"

"What?" I asked confused.

"Shhhh!" she said looking at the ceiling.

"Is it Jessica?" I asked.

She nodded then said "what do you mean they are coming?" she paused like she was listening to someone then said "the demons?" she listened some more then said to me "we got to go."

She walked over to other side of the room.

"We what?" I asked.

She picked up a pillow from the floor and said "we need to go." she threw the pillow at Dean to wake him up. "they are coming."

When Dean got hit by the pillow he shot up and pulled out a knife towards clemtin.

She rolled her eyes and said "quite playing games, and get packed up."

"Why are we packing up?" asked Dean looking at me.

"I'm confused on that subject as well." I said.

She put her bag together and said "remember how I said that almost every demon wants me and wants to take my power?"

Dean and I both said in unison "yes."

She shrugged "well, let's just say they don't like to rest. including this time of day, so we better go."

Dean and I looked at each other not sure what to do.

"Now!" she said with impatience.

When she said that we shuffled around to pack our bags. We quickly got into the car and packed our things.

Before Dean could get into his seat I said "I'm going to sit in the back."

He raised his eye brow "why?"

"I need to talk to her." I said.

He shrugged "go ahead I guess."

I nodded and sat in the back seat next to Clemtin.

At first she looked at me like I was crazy then relaxed saying "do you have crush on me or something?" she said smirking.

I shook my head saying "I'm just concerned."