16

The sun was shinning on my eye lids forcing me to open them. I sat up from clemtins warm stomach to see Dean sleeping on one of the motel beds.

I looked at Clemtin. her brown hair was sprawled on the arm of the couch. she looked so beautiful sleeping. so...peaceful.

That peace was gone when her eye brows furrowed. Is she having another nightmare?

Breath was escaping from her lips as her chest was heaving.
"Sam..." she mumbled.

I kneeled next to the couch to see what she was doing.

"Sam, I need to..."

"Need to what?" I asked.

Her eyes started to flutter when she said "talk..."

Her eyes opened then they rolled to the whites. then she stopped heaving and sat up.

She was possessed! something was inside her taking her body! I run to my bag to get the salt, but she takes hold of my hand.

She smiled "shhhh..."

At that moment I felt warmth. a warmth that felt familiar. a warmth that I haven't felt in years. it wasn't Clemtin, but I knew who it was.

"Jessica." I say with no questioning.

She laughs a sweet smooth familiar laugh that is coated with clemtins and says "yep, that's me."

I take both of her hands and ask "why are you here?"

She laughs again "aren't you happy to see me?"

I pushed a stray hair behind her ear loving the wonderful sound of her laugh.

Then I looked at Dean. I forgot that he was still sleeping in this room.

"Can we go outside?" I ask.

She nods and we walk outside.

When we are outside I hug her saying "I have missed you so much!"

She slides her arms around my neck saying "I missed you too, but that's not the point."

I pulled back becoming confused "what is it?"

"It's about Clemtin." she says. which sounds weird since it's coming from clemtins mouth, but it's not Clemtin.

Jessica continues "you need to protect her. both you and Dean."

"I know-" i say.

But she interrupts "no you need her to be your first priority. this girl..." she points to her meat suit "is going to do great things, but that's only if she is influenced and cared for by the right people. if not... then she could destroy so much."

"How?" I ask.

"She is so powerful... and so wronged."

"Wronged?" now I'm getting confused.

Her eyes widened then she said "I can't explain... she's about to wake up."

"What do I do?" I ask a little alarmed.

She takes my hands "trust her, care for her, and be there for her." she puts her hand to my face.

The feel of her warmth pulled a trigger. it made my lean in to kiss her. knowing that this was Jessica made it so easy.

She leaned in too and met my lips. the warmth spread through out my whole body. this familiar feeling made me feel at home. it made me feel whole again.

It ended to quickly. "she's waking up." then her eyes immediately rolled back to clemtins regular rainbow mixture.

Her eyes lids dropped as her knees weakened making her fall, but I catch her.