3

After Dean finished his beer he walked over to the waitress that wasn't clementine. He started grinning and saying cheesy things. I don't know what they are, but I'm guessing it is.

I walked up to him "hey, we should go."

He looked at me with an annoyed grin "not now Sammy."

I rolled my eyes and said "give her a tip while your at it." Then I left him.

As he hit on waitress I wondered else where. I walked out of the pub and on to the side walk next to the river.

I walked around thirty minutes admiring the beauty of it. I stopped walking when I saw a little island with a tiny bridge.

I walked across it wondering what it was. Then a boat drove by and a man with a microphone said "and the little island here where The young man is at, is marriage rock."

So that's what it is! I waved at the people on the boat as they waved back. Those boats were obviously tour boats.

I would check it out, but I got to find Dean before he notices that I left.

I turned around to walk on the tiny bridge, but someone was in my way. The person was a lot more shorter than me. It must have been a girl from the looks of her tiny figure.

I couldn't see her face it was shaded with a hoodie.

"May I help you?" I asked.

"Stop following me." She mumbled. Then she placed her hands on my chest pushing me off the edge of the island.

I fell into the murky river water trying to catch my breath. I thought I was drowning as everyone stared, but realized that it was 2 feet deep. I stood up as some people gasped and others laughed.

Someone was standing on the island, but it wasn't the girl. It was a cop.

............................

The cop took me to his office. It was small and on the river. I didn't know what to do. Or what I did wrong. All I did was follow the guys orders.

"Who can I contact to pick you up?" Asked the officer.

"My brother Dean." I said without hesitation. I told the cop Deans number and he called him.

Moments later Dean came bursting through the door "how drunk were you?"

He was obviously furious.

"I didn't drink anything." I Admitted "I was pushed."

"Then why didn't you tell the cop that?" He yelled.

"The person was gone before I realized it." I said.

Dean relaxed a little bit "well, because some guy pushed you making you fall in, I now have to pay a $200 fine."

"It wasn't a guy." I said a little embarrassed.

Dean bursts into laughter "you got pushed in by a girl!"

"It was unexpected." I said "let's get out if here."

Dean laughed "okay."

We walked away and to the hotel. Dean was still pissed, but his mood was lightened. Because he found out that his brother got beat up by a girl. And he also got the number of one. So he was pleased.

While we walked to the hotel Dean asked "did that girl have a reason to push?"

I thought "um, I guess she did, but her reasons were not true."

"What was it?" He asked getting suspicious.

"That I would stop following her." I mumbled hoping he wouldn't hear it.