1

The pain curls through every muscle in my body. The waking disturbance makes my limbs seize. My body is sticky with sweat as my Heart beat pounds faster and faster like a drum. The darkness is closing in making me smaller, so I discard the pain and push my way out, but it was no use. Every move I made only made the pain more threatening to my life, even to my very soul. Then... I see her.

But I don't know her name. Her brown hair shiny with gold streaks flows before me. Her eyes are unknown, but beautiful. It's almost as if the colors were combined.

She screams "Sam!"

The I wake up.

"Sammy?" Questioned and familiar voice.

I couldn't make out my own words, for I was still filled with stiffness from sleep, so I just let out a groan.

"Sammy, you have to quit the sleep talking." Said the familiar voice-Dean.

I rubbed my temples trying to dispose of the acquiring head ache saying "I don't sleep talk."

Dean pulled on his boots saying "um, yeah you do."

"Then why didn't you say something?" I asked.

Deans eyes widened "am I not saying it now?"

I rolled my eyes "how long?"

"Have you been sleep talking?" He asked. I nodded. He thought then said "about a week."

"You can't be serious?" I asked stunned. Have I really been dreaming about that girl for that long?

Dean stood up and rummaged through his bag "you think I'm not?" He then threw and pair of pants at me saying "get dressed, we have work to do."

I took the pants and slipped them on. Of course we have work to do, it's the family business and I'm stuck with it. Well- I wouldn't say stuck. I enjoy helping people, saving lives and such, but it has an emptiness to it. I don't understand the feeling or how it's exactly being felt, but it's empty. That's all I can comprehend of the unknown.