9

I got in the back seats of the impala with Clemtin. her ankle was twisting the wrong way, and I had to make sure that she could somehow manage.

Clemtins leg was on my lap. I rolled her jeans up to see her ankle twisted to the right. Veins were bulging out, and filled with a dark purple.

"Did you happen to get my pie?" asked Dean.

I said "Dean she was attacked! I don't think she could grab your pie while being pinned."

Clemtin shuffled through her bag saying "I actually grabbed it before I was attacked." then she handed a small pie to Dean.

How did She do that?!?

"Awesome!" Dean squealed.

I looked at her ankle again. it was swelling up. I said "Dean do you have a cold drink?"

Clemtin handed me a water bottle with condensation growing on it.

I took it and gently placed it on her ankle. she winced a little bit becoming tense. but then relaxed.

"Why were you even attacked?" I asked clemtin.

"Like I said 'I'm wanted by a lot of demons'." she said like it was obvious.

"But why?" I pressed.

She took a moment then looked into my eyes. Her rainbow eyes were watering. then she said "I don't know. Jessica won't tell me."

I lifted my head saying "damn-it! tell her!"

Clemtin sniffed again "she won't listen to you. it must be in the message."

"But when will you give me that?" I protested.

She said "when you for-filled your promise."

Dean cut in "I don't know what's after you or why they are after you, but we got to be carful now."

"What do you mean?" asked clemtin.

I said "you just need to lay low and don't go anywhere without our permission."

Clemtins voice raised "so what I'm a prisoner!"

"Not exactly." said Dean.

Clemtin groaned. then I said "just for a little bit."

She sighed. She took the cold water bottle from my hands and set it down. Then she closed both her hands around her ankle. I didn't know what she was doing at first. then she lifted her hands and I saw nothing.

There were no bulging veins or twisted fixtures. her ankle was brand new. I forgot that she had healing abilities.

Finally she pulled her leg of my lap giving me a stern glare. she was obviously not happy about being told what to do.

Then Dean said "we are sleeping at this motel, and no one is gong to attack you."

"I can't promise anything." said Clemtin as we pulled into the parking lot of the building.

Clemtin climbed from her seat with her satchel across her chest. clemtin scanned the building with her rainbow eyes then said "I don't like it here."

Dean climbed out of his seat saying "come on Clementine! get to know the place!"

Then I climbed out of the car to hear Clemtin saying to Dean "if you call me that again I'll throw you into a window."

Dean stared her down for a moment then said "if you do that there is no hope for your sister."

She immediately looked away as if she was hurt then said "I'm checking us in." she started walking away "my treat."

When she was out of sight I looked at Dean "don't be a dick."