12

In the middle of the night while driving I had to stop and wake up Dean so he could drive. I was drifting from seeing Clemtin nestled around my arm.

I didn't want to move but I was so tired, so I just softly moved away letting Dean take the wheel.
**************
When morning decided to come Dean needed to stop for gas. I didn't want to stop, for I feared that something else would attack us.

When Dean opened the car door he said "does anyone need anything?"

Clemtin shot up "I'll go get-"

At that moment I immediately cut her off by saying "oh no, your not going anywhere."

She raised her voice "then what am I supposed to do?"

Dean said "stay in the car while Sam and I get things done."

She grunted while slouching in her seat making a little pouty face.

I got out of the car and said "I'm going to get those little cereal snacks for breakfast."

"Alright with me." said Dean as he filled the car with gas.

"Clemtin?" I said.

She looked away from me and stayed silent. as soon as she gave that response I opened her car door and said "the only reason we are keeping you in this car is to protect you."

She nodded "I know! I just wish I could stretch out my legs."

I thought for moment and said "go ahead, but just for a couple of minutes."

She smiled slightly. and with the satisfaction of her happiness I walked into the store.

When I walked into the store I saw that there were six different people waiting in line to buy things. I honestly felt more safe with all these people around me. no demons. hopefully.

I went to get the little cereal packages for breakfast. I picked up three cinnamon toast crunch packages and got a pint of milk.

I waited in line behind about five people then I heard screaming. as soon as I did I dropped my stuff and ran out the door.

"Clemtin!" I yelled. no answer. "clemtim!"

There were no noises around me. it was dead silence. I was about to walk to the back of the building then I heard a car door open making my head turn.

It was clemtin. she stayed by the car and said "did you want me?"

I breathed out in relief then ran to her. I quickly pulled her in for a hug as tight as I could.

When I released the hug clemtin was looking at me weirdly.

"What?" I asked.

"You just hugged me, for no reason!"

"I heard a scream and I thought it was you, and I got worried." I said breathlessly.

She laughed "a little too worried."

Her laughter immediately lifted me up. I felt more happy then I usually did. after a moment I snapped out of my enlightenment by saying "I'm going to go back and get the stuff."

She smiled "okay."

I was walking to the store them I turned around yelling "stay in that car!"

She yelled back "okay!"

Then I turned to the store once again. I quickly picked up my stuff that I dropped and paid for it. when I walked out everything was there and in its place.

I walked to the impala to see Dean inside ready to drive once again. Clemtin was in there too.

I got in the car and said "I have cinnamon toast crunch and whole milk."