aniketh irritated

You and me ❤️🥰
Part 21

Recap:pls read previous part....
Next morning 🌄....
As usual meera woke up she saw aniketh he hugged her tightly and slept and his one leg is on meera's leg
She sees and smiles...
Meera (to herself):how cutely he is sleeping 😴 like a small kid...hero...my hero...
Meera somehow releases from his grip and left to fresh up after fresh up she goes downstairs for her surprise already ankita and arushi are preparing coffee ☕ and tea 🍵....she is about to go but there comes varun...he goes to arushi...
Varun:hi...aru...
Arushi: don't talk with me...
Varun:why??
Arushi: bcoz this time you didn't bring choclate's anki di is only best she gives me everything what I wish...
Varun: don't insult me aru that too in front of outsiders...
Ankita:hey who are you to say me as an outsider I am sure if you say this again I don't know what I do just stay away from me...
Varun:hey you go you always talk...talk... that's it you don't know even no what to do...
Arushi (keeping a hand on her head): again started....
Meera laughs at arushi and goes to her...
Meera:anki...varun...stop your nonsense and see here anki if I came one second late also the milk 🥛 will pour out...uff thank god...
Arushi:meera pls take me from here They both will quarrell like a dog 🐕 and a pig 🐖 pls take me...
Meera laughs...
Ankita: definitely the pig will be you itself...
Varun:ha..then You are a dog 🐕 that too street dog...
Ankita:you only street dog, street pig all you only...
Arushi:meera pls..
Meera: come arushi first we will move from here... and Anki pls stop your queralling and make 3coffee ani and shantalama will be waiting...
Saying this she left with Arushi...
And after that Varun also left..
Ankita makes all and calls meera..
Meera came and took the coffee ☕ and she left while going she gives coffee ☕ to shantalama and left... arushi and ankita also left to give tea's...

In anira's room...
Aniket is sitting on bed 🛏️ and waiting for meera meera enters the room and sees Ani...
Meera: good morning 🌄 hubby....
Aniket: good morning wify...but why so late today...
Meera: bcoz of your brother and anki...
Aniketh: again they started that too in morning itself... it's ok give coffee ☕..
She gives aniketh dranked it...
Aniket:meera today who made coffee ☕..
Meera:anki...
Aniket: that's why the coffee ☕ is so tasty wow..what a taste I am too snatch your coffee ☕ also...
Meera:ani... your saying that mine coffee is not good
Aniket: absolutely...
Meera:ani....
Aniketh knows that she will beat him now that's why he started running in room and meera started chasing him...but atlast they both fell on bed 🛏️...meera is down and aniketh is on her... supporting his head by one hand and other hand on meera waist...
Aniketh started caressing her side hairs...
Aniketh:what you think I will like other coffee no way there is no chance itself I loved you only and loved your coffee itself...
Meera (blushing):ani...
Before ani could say something but....
Varun: bhabhi...
Seeing them like that he felt shy..
Varun:(he faked cough)humm..humm
Seeing him they both separated....
And aniketh be like (MV):why always me...

Aniket:why did you come now....
Varun:that.. deepak is calling you bhabhi...
Meera:I will come you go...
Varun goes from there... and meera about to go suddenly aniketh dragged her and placed a kiss on her cheeks and ran away meera shocked 😳 and kept her hands on her cheeks where ani kissed she smiled and went from there...

All are in hall....
Shantala:pack your bags fast we are going to manglore...
Keerthi preeti:hurry uo fast fast...
Deepak:meera di sorry but I can't go pls go with someone...
Aniket:then I will go with her...
Shantala:no worry's she will go with someother you have office work go now go to office...
Aniketh kept a sad face and went...
Meera:varun you come with me...
Varun:ok bhabhi...
Sneha:meera could you pls help us in kitchen we have so many stufs to pack..
Varun:then I can't go alone...
Meera: chachi I will help you and varun anki will come with you...
Varun and ankita:what???
Meera:yes pls go anki I have so many works and moreover I want to collect my certificates today... it's last date so pls pls pls... can't you do this for me guys....
Ankita:ok I will go..
Varun: me too..
They put a sad face... and went to get ready...
Meera helped the family in every work and at last she called aniketh...
He received...
Aniket: hello love...
Meera:ani are you free now...
Aniketh:yes love...
Meera:pls take me to the college I want to receive my certificates today is last date 📅 pls...
Aniketh:no need to plead love...I will come....
Meera:ok bye call me when you reach here....
Aniketh:ok..
Saying they both disconnected the call...

Other side...
Varun is driving bike and ankita is sitting in back seat...
Varun:ooo god what I done to you why did you give this horrible punishment for me...
Ankita:am I a problem for you me not a problem u...u is the problem

Like this they both queralling...

So guys how is today's part let me know in the comment box 🎁

Pls do like comment and follow...

Sorry for grammatical mistakes...

Thank you ☺️