did ani and meera reunite??

You and me ❤️🥰
Part 50

Recap:you all will definitely remember

As the road is hilly type it was the best view from there meera is just looking into outside there was a complete silence 🤐..
Aniket: love 💕 pls...
Before she could turn this side... suddenly the vehicle balance missed and it suddenly goes and stops on the verge of the hill...
They both just shocked 😲...
Aniket: love...
Meera: what just happened??why didn't you concentrate on driving now what to do??
Aniket:love here one can be saved if they jumped from here...pls love you jump..
Meera:what... What are you talking??I can't go without you... Pls 🥺...
Aniket:pls love 💕 I will beg you pls just jump off from this car 🚗 let me die...
Meera:heyy don't talk like that pls...
Aniket:love you will always say na pls let me go away from you pls jump off...
He is trying hard to convince but she is not even listening...
At last Aniket opened car lock without meera knowledge... And then when she is telling him to jump off he just pushed her on floor....
The car 🚗 fell down from the hill and blasted...
Meera just screamed...
Meera:hero.............
Meera:hero pls don't leave your love alone pls come back hero.... Hero pls hero 🥺😭😭....
Just then she heard some sounds she slowly bends over the hill and saw Aniket there and she is crying... after seeing him she just shocked he is hanging with the help of rock 🪨 Aniket is about to leave that but at correct time she held his hand ✋...
Meera:aaaa......
Aniket:meera leave my hand don't take any risk leave me...
Meera:hey are you out of your mind...
Come back...
Aniket:pls meera I have given many problems to you pls let me die...
Meera:hero.... what are you talking pls don't talk like this come up I want you...
Aniket (crying 😭 between he smiles): this is enough to die love at last you called hero... it's enough pls leave my hand...
Meera:pls hero 🥺 it's paining and hero it's paining me physically and mentally pls come back hero...
Aniket:no love you will not even forgive ...what's the reason I want to leave here pls let me die...
Meera:hero.... I forgive you....pls hero 🥺 come back I really love you...
Aniket:are you really forgiving me??
Meera:yes hero pls come back...
Meera after difficult she pulled him up he fall on mud and as she is tired 😩 of pulling him up she also slept on mud
They both are breathing heavily after their breath became normal meera gets up and goes to him and saw him he looked at her...
Meera hold his collar and made him stand without having anychoice he stands up without wasting time she slapped him hardly on his cheeks...
He kept his hands on his cheeks and looked at her...
Meera:what you think about your self hero... don't you had any sense don't you  know that my children's are waiting to see their pappa won't you tell them.... And your love 💝 is waiting for her hero don't you even remember me when you told to leave your hand and let to die...
Aniket shocked to hear...
He looked at her...
She is crying 😭 and she opened her arms Aniket came and hugged her tightly as much as possible like someone will come and snatch her from him...
Aniket:I am sorry love 💕 🥺.... I am really sorry 😔 and I will let you know all the truth today...
Meera:if you didn't said means I won't not spare you...
Aniket laughs between his tears....
Aniket: I love you love 💕...
Meera: love you too hero...
Aniket:this is the best gift for my birthday 🎂...
Meera releases from hug and cupped his face and kissed his forehead...
His smile has no bounds...
And then meera noticed Aniket forehead and saw blood 🩸...
She panicked....
Meera:hero... Blood come we will go to hospital...
Aniket: it's small leave it come I will let you know all the truth...
Meera:you will tell that later come now...
Soon they reached to hospital 🏥 by asking lift....some one gave them lift
Meera had some scratches that's it...
They both got first aid to it..... For Aniket they put a band aid on forehead and for meera also they put some ointment and band aid on some legs and hands....

Soon Aniket called his manager and told to send the car 🚗...afrer sometime the car artives...they both goes to Chamundi temple after the pooja they sat in the corner of the temple Aniket is holding her by her arms...
Aniket: sorry 😔 love for everything I did...
Meera: it's ok hero...
She hugged him...
Aniket:ok let me tell you all the truth...
Meera:not here hero come we will go from here...
Soon they goes to one panipuri stall and aniket made meera eat panipuri as much as she done with her... and then they goes to sea shore meera is sitting keeping her head in Aniket arms they both are hugging each other tightly like someone will come and separate them...

Other side...
All are doing preparation for birthday 🎂🎉....

So guys how is today's part let me know in the comment box 🎁

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes

Thank you ☺️
You and me ❤️🥰