a new twist

You and me ❤️🥰
Part 36

Recap: read it by yourself....

Meera:what happened??
Aniket is not responding...
Meera:tell na hero...
Aniket:I don't know what happened Yesterday night but when I woke up that...
Meera:do you want to know what happened??
Aniket:yes...
Meera slept on his chest and drawing with her hands on his chest...
Meera: that yesterday night you came na..then...

Flashback
Aniket came and hugged her tightly and telling her something...
Meera: hero actually I am ready..
Aniket: really....
Meera:ya...
Aniket tooked her in his arms and made her sleep on the bed and soon they both started kissing and then they both became intimate.....
And they slept around 2:00am...
Flashback end's...

Meera:this is what happened yesterday night...
Aniket: but I don't remember anything....
Meera:did you drank the juice which is on the table yesterday night...
Aniket:yes after that only I don't remember...
Meera:ooo my sweet idiot it's a wine 🍷...
Aniket: is it??but it not even looks like that...
Meera:In London it will be like this only...
Aniket:how do you come to know??
Meera: today morning I sawed it packing date and all...
Aniket:wow I missed yesterday night 🌉...I spent my most memorable night without knowing itself...
Meera:you can spend it today also....
Aniket eyes widened...he hugs meera...

And the two weeks goes like that and soon they returned to India
All became happy seeing them....
Like this days are passing...

After  6years....
I

n Lucknow.....

One girl is sleeping 😴 peacefully and her sleep got disturbed bcoz two little girls are sitting upon her and waking up....
Slowly she took off her blanket...
She is non other than our meera.....
Meera:what happened to you both why are you waking up me now??
One little girl:mumma it's late...
Another little girl:ya mumma...
Yes the Both of the little girls are meera's children's they both were twins one is anira and another one is sanira.....
Anira:mumma why can't we ever see our dad bcoz anju Sandeep pappa is there and for our friends also they have pappa....
Meera had tears in her eyes hearing that...
Meera:you both don't need your pappa I will only look after you...
Sanira and anira nodded in yes.....
Suddenly one young boy came to them with coffee ☕...
Boy:dear coffee ☕...
Meera:ha san...
He is Sandeep...the guy who ani and meera meet on before their wedding in road (if you don't remember means pls go and read anira marriage part) Sandeep had a daughter named anjana but they all call her as anju and his wife name is sakita....
Meera call him as san and he call her as dear...

Sandeep:anira and sanira you both go and play with anju...
Both:ok pappa...
Saying this they ran...
After they went meera burst out crying 😭.... Sandeep hugged her and consoling her...
Meera:san they were asking again san...what will I say to them hero...hero...he cheated me and left me in the middle of the rode....san what I will tell to them.....
Sandeep:no dear pls console ma pls..
He is consoling her...
At last she goes to washroom and comes after fresh up she goes and down and saw sakita is preparing something and anju,anira and sanira are playing with Sandeep she goes and helps sakita and after that they all sat for breakfast...in the middle of the breakfast meera got a call...
Sanira: mumma phone 📱....
Meera:ha...
She attends the call...
She got a call from a company lawyer....
Lawyer:mam...
Meera:yes sir... tell me....
Lawyer:mam I have one important case but I can't handle it so pls can you handle pls....pls....
Meera:sir your in Karnataka but I am in delhi how can I??
Lawyer:pls mam it's a very important case...
Meera:but I can't come alone sir my family is also there... that too for a month means it's impossible sir...
Lawyer:mam I will only book tickets and my sir only took your complete requirements....
Meera:ok book 7tickets... And sir what's the case and which company is in problem now??
Lawyer:the case is one3m girl came and talked rubbish and filed a complaint against our CEO.... and rest of the things will be explained by our mam...
Meera:ok sir...
Lawyer:we will send our private jet... and you and your family be ready at today 6:00pm.....
Meera:ok sir...
She cut's the call all are looking her only...
Meera: guys don't see me like this and san saki pls you both pack the bags for a month...
Sakita:to where??
Meera:to Mysore, Karnataka....
Sakita and Sandeep shocked...
Meera: don't think much guys it's a business trip...
Sandeep:but we have works na dear...
Meera: quite for someday's...
Sakita:ok we are going to Karnataka...
Little trio:hey.....we are going out...

All packed their bags and went to place where the jet will land... all sits in the jet and soon the jet started after an hour's of journey the jet landed and all get down there's a lawyer standing (he was the one who called meera)
He tooked all of them in a cars and has already sakita and Sandeep had a house their so they told the lawyer they will be leaving their he agreed and left them to the house...
They all goes in..
Lawyer:mam... tomorrow morning
10:00 am .....
Meera:ok sir....

Other side....
One boy is sitting in his room his room is full of dust and in corners of the room there is a sigaret packet and some of them were already over and in that room there will be some bottle 🍾.....his room his like a mess like his life...the room was fully filled with one girls photo's....
That boy is sitting in support of bed and he is fully drinked the wine 🍷 but still he is sitting with that alcohol...

So guys how is today's part let me know in the comment box 🎁

I think no one is liking my stories bcoz I am not getting any comments from you all so pls do some comments 😊.....

And how is the twist??

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes

Thank you ☺️
You and me ❤️🥰