again flashback 😁

You and me ❤️🥰
Part 43

Recap:I think 🤔 you all know....

Next morning 🌞...
Aniket is all set to find meera and also he already finded her adress that she is in Lucknow...he packed some of the cloths.... and went to airport and he checked in....

And after so many hours of travelling finally he landed in Lucknow airport...

Other side....
Meera is cooking 🔪 something....in the kitchen...her phone ranged she attends the call...
Meera: hello...who is this??why you are playing with me again and again... I am telling really I don't snatched any of your husband??
Aniket:wait...wait... I am your husband Aniket I mean your hero itself...
Meera just shocked 😲 for a second...
Aniket: don't get shock 😲 my love...I actually just want to talk with you for a few minutes regarding my family...so pls you must not tell no...I will come to your house itself and we will talking in your room itself so pls can I...
Meera thinked...
Meera:o..ok...

Soon Aniket reached the house and ranged the bell 🔔... Sandeep came and opens it and shocked to see Aniket there....
Sandeep:why did you come again??
Aniket: I asked her permission...
Sandeep:dear...dear....
Meera:ha...san...
Sandeep: what's all this??
Meera: actually he called and 🥺 pleded me so...
Sandeep:ok...but be in your limits bcoz I can't see you like sitted like a heartbroken...
Meera:ok..ok...
They three goes in as it is morning 🌞 all are children's are sleeping 😴 peacefully...
Aniket:can I talk with you??
Meera: after drinking coffee ☕....
Soon sakita came with coffee ☕ and gave it all.... all dranked...
Aniket:can I??
Meera:ya you can...
Aniket see the surrounding...
Aniket:just you and me ❤️🥰
Sandeep:why??why like that??
Meera: it's ok san...he can't do anything for me...
Sandeep nodded...
Soon meera and aniket goes to meera room....
She goes front and aniket after her after they both go in Aniket locks the door...meera turned to him.... before she could talk further Aniket came and hugged her tightly.. meera shocked 😳 by his behaviour...but she is trying to separate him from her....
At last she got to know that her saree plates are getting wet... without wasting time she gathered all are strength and made Aniket stand properly....
Meera:what happened??why are you crying now??
Aniket: actually I don't had any intention to cry 😭 before you but after seeing you I can't control...
Meera:you can't hug me like this as you are the husband of another girl...
Aniket controlled...
Aniket: actually I was about say that you are father's health is not good he is willing to see you... and ma... after seeing you she is also unwell...

Like this he started telling lies but she not even agreed for that...
Aniket: and ankita...
After hearing ankita...
Meera: what...what happened to anki??is she fine...
Aniket:no as she pregnant she is carving to see you and doctor is telling that if she is not get rid of it may be she will become more week...
Meera just shocked after hearing it and then she started crying 😭...
Meera: it's all bcoz of me... it's all bcoz of me...pls pls pls 🥺🙏 I am begging you pls can you get me to her can I come to your house till her delivery....pls mr.ani...pls...pls...
Aniket: love I can't see you like this pls don't say this all if you three are ready then we can go now only...
Meera:but how??
Aniket:I came with my private jet...
Meera:ok...come I am ready let's go..
Aniket: and come with anira and sanira also...
Meera: why they both??
Aniket: bcoz after telling about you she is requesting to see them also...
Meera:ok... ok...I will make them ready...
Soon meera left and informed about this to Sandeep after so many time he agreed and then she goes to anira and sanira....
Aniket came to Sandeep and called him...
Sandeep:ha...tell Aniket..
Aniket: actually can I talk to you...
Sandeep:ya sure...
Aniket: when I said so many things she doesn't even reacted but when I told about ankita and her pregnancy carving she is literally crying...why like that...
Sandeep: bcoz she also had pregnancy carving and bcoz of that and something she got her babies premature and that too after difficult they three survived....
Aniket:what...what are you saying??can you explain...

Flashback
After knowing that she pregnant she goes to rajguru mansion to inform them about her pregnancy...but she came and stand in front of the house and thinking whether to go or not....at that time amulya saw her and came to her and started scolding meera and without wasting time she pushed meera on the rode...after seeing all this from a distance Sandeep came and helped her... and asked her to come with them and stay for sometime after much difficult she agreed all left...
Soon the time got passed all the day meera will be remembering her Aniket and crying 😭 and also she is doing some job and now she is her 7month... it's her birthday means ani and meera birthday 🎂🎉 she remembered her last birthday 🎂🎉 and thought to visit Mysore Chamundi temple as for her every birthday she is coming there...
Meera, Sandeep, sakita and anju go to temple as usual meera is lost in her thoughts and coming down from the mountain stairs but suddenly someone pushed her from back she got panicked she tried to protect her baby bump but it all went in vain...by rolling itself she came down and her abdomen hitted rock 🪨 soon her labour pain hitted her she screamed... All came to her and started surrounding her soon Sandeep came and tooked her to nearby hospital...
She got admitted there....
Doctor came from the room and informed them about the difficulties in her delivery they can survive any two of them the other will die.. hearing it all got shocked... meera called Sandeep...
Meera:san...pls 😭if I die pls once inform to hero if he not take care means pls admit them to the orphanage...
Sandeep:what are you talking meera nothing will happen like that you shut your mouth...
Soon the operation started... with much difficult doctor survives the three of them and got to know that she delivered girls but in that babies anira is healthy but sanira is unhealthy so they kept her in incubator seeing that meera break down completely but after some days sanira got Well and after that she tooked great care of Both of them and leading a happy and painful 😖 life....
Flashback end's...

Hearing it Aniket couldn't controlled anymore he cried his heart out...

I know guys I am dragging but it will be only for some parts then it will be full happy ☺️

So guys how is today's part let me know in the comment box 🎁

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes

If you guys don't comment means no next part ❤️

Thank you 😊
You and me ❤️🥰