meera is in critical condition

You and me ❤️🥰
Part 24

Recap: pls read previous part ❤️....
Blood 🩸 is ozing from her head and her hands were full of scratches...
She is pleading 🥺 them.....at last 2nd came and about to kiss 💋 her lips 👄 but aniketh came with a bang...he kicked the door 🚪 and came running to her Aniket saw meera...he got tears in his eyes but still he controlled and Started to beat them black and blue...saketh also beating them suddenly 4th boy get's up and hitted meera head with iron rod...she screamed...
Meera:aaaaaaaaaaa.............hero...
Aniketh:love 💕......
Saketh:meera...
They both shocked and beat all of them black and blue and aniketh came running to meera...
Aniket:love...love... open your eyes 👀... open your eyes see here your hero... your hero I am here see here...
Meera:ani.. sorry...ani....I love you ❤️..

Meera was fully drenched in blood 🩸 ani tooked her in arms goes running outside seeing meera in that state all panicked and ankita got shocked....
Ankita: Chinnu... Chinnu...ani wt happened to her why she is like this and this blood 🩸.wt happened??
Aniket:I will tell you later but you are doctor right??
Ankita:yes...
Aniketh:pls first check her and varun you also pls check her...
Ankita:varun...how did he know about doctor??
Saketh:he is also doctor 🏥 and pls we will tell about this later pls you both check her....

Ankita told Aniket to make meera sleep on the bed 🛏️ he done has meera said...
Ankita: aniketh pls you go outside...
Aniketh:ok...
Varun and ankita checked her and confirmed that she could be survive if they goes to hospital...ankita goes and informs this to Aniket and family members... and varun is cleaning her scratches with cotton and doing first aid ⛑️... Aniket goes to resort manager...
Aniketh:can you pls arrange a vehicle 🚑 now pls my wife is in trouble pls..pls..we need to go for hospital 🏥 pls sir..
Manager:but sir she is in critical condition and we can't take her to hospital 🏥 if we take now it will take 2hours to reach the hospital..
Aniket:ooo god then what can we do now omg pls save my love 💕....
Manager:but we have all hospital equipment here only there is in basement we can take her there...
Aniketh:then pls go and open it...I will come with her...
Manager:but sir doctors...
Aniketh:in our family members 2are doctor...
Manager:then it is good sir I will go and open it you come with her..
Aniketh rushed to ankita and varun...
Ankita: did you arranged the vehicle 🚑??
Aniketh:no..but we have a all hospital equipment here is it ok??
Varun:then it's ok...pls carry her...
Aniketh carried her to basement and made her sleep there..
Ankita and varun told all family members to wait outside and also told to bring one loose dress for her shantala goes and brings dress and hand over it to ankita....
Ankita and varun Started doing operation all are full tensed and aniketh is crying 😭 hardly Arushi is only telling meera name...
At last ankita and varun are done with the operation... and...
Varun: change her dress I will go and inform family...
Ankita:tq and ok...
He goes out...
Ankita cuted✂️her dress with scissors ✂️ and made her to wear Aniket shirt 👕 and shorts 🩳.... bcoz if cloth touches wound it may start paining...
Seeing varun coming out all goes to them...
Aniketh:varun..varun is she ok??pls tell Varun...
Varun:bhai come down...come down... bhabhi is ok now...but...
Aniket:what but??
Ankita came to them...
Ankita:but no one must disturb her now until she gets conscious... actually we both saved her with many difficulty so pls...
Varun:yes bhai don't go there now..pls..
All nodded yes...
And after sometime meera got conscious.....
Varun:anki she got to her conscious...
Ankita: come we will once check her...
They both started checking her and they both got too no that she is ok...
Varun goes and calls family...
All came to the room aniketh goes running to meera...
He goes and sit in front of her and holds her hand....
Aniketh made meera sit...
Aniketh:love...love..are you ok now??wt happened to u??
Meera is seeing him with confusion she is seeing all of them with amazement... and after seeing her parents she felt relief..
She tried to remove her gas mask...but ankita told no..so she left...
Shambhavi:meera...meera...are you fine now??
Meera nodded in yes...
Arjun:wt happened to you child??
Meera is trying to speak.. but bcoz of mask she can't talk....but ankita helped her...
Meera:ma Papa I am fine...
All: thank god 🙏....
Aniket: Love why did you go there??
Meera: who...who...are you??
All shocked...
Aniketh:meera I am your husband ani... Aniket...
Meera:no..I am still single I don't know anyone here...
Ankita: don't you know me???
Meera:how could...I forgot you anki...
Arushi:meera...meera...
Saketh:meera...
Meera:anki...who are all??
Aniketh:meera don't play this is not the right time ok...
Meera:hey...I don't know anyone here and why are you telling me as your wife...do you know I am not married yet...
All shocked...
Aniketh:no meera is playing with us.. right...
Saying this he tried to kiss her forehead but she screamed....
Meera:anki..how dare he??pls anki... your are all like my brother..pls don't do this for me pls..pls...I will give you money 🤑 pls don't do like this I am also like your sister pls leave me...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

She screamed and get unconscious...
Ankita and varun told all to go and they both started checking her...

So guys how is today's part let me know in the comment box 🎁

So guys what you think what has happened to meera??🤔

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes..

Thank you ☺️
You and me ❤️🥰