father daughter's moment

You and me ❤️🥰
Part 51

Recap:read previous part ❤️....

Flashback:
After amulya throwed meera out...
Aniket saw her...
Aniket is thinking about only meera and not even talking with anyone he just said that he left her...all are searching for meera...
He not even eating anything...
Next day itself... He searched abhay...
After sometime he tooks abhay with him to form house 🏠 and tied him there he started punching him mercelesly...
Abhay:pls... Aniket don't beet me pls... I will tell you the truth pls leave me...
Aniket:then tell me...
Abhay: that... that...
Aniket: will you tell or not...
He slapped on his cheeks...
Abhay told everything but she doesn't revealed amulya name...
Aniket:whi is that girl??who joined their hands with you??tell otherwise...
Abhay:I can't tell her name but I can tell this...that she is your family member...
Aniket called police 🚓 and handover him to them....the police took over him and made him to jail for life time....
Aniket came from station and locked the door 🚪 and Started crying 😭 and destroying his room...
Aniket:aaaaa......... Love I am really sorry love pls forgive me....pls love where are you?? I shouldn't have doubted you pls sorry love...
He is crying 😭 very hardly he punched the table which is beside the bed... After hours of crying 😭 and angry he tooked meera's saree and hugged it to his heart and slept thinking about meera...
Soon it passed 2year still Aniket is like a store hearted person always drinking alcohol and his room his like a mess...
All family couldn't see him like that...in that mean time Amulya made laxmi to agree for marriage soon laxmi talked with all the family members without they agree for the marriage in their soul but they didn't had any choice all thought he may change after the marriage so all agreed...
They all goes to Aniket and talked about the marriage at starting he is acting like a wild creature 👽... and slowly laxmi and amulya manipulated him....
Soon the marriage happened but he not even letting her to ani meera's room he told to leave in separate room...
He will also be in amulya room but he is sleeping in couch and she is sleeping bed 🛌...
Like this days are going one day amulya fall in love with someone....
And she and her boyfriend became physically one.... But after some days he cheated her without having Choice as Aniket will drink always and not in his sense so she got one idea he made him to sleep on bed 🛌 and took out his shirt 👕 and she opened the pant (trouser) a little bit and tooked her lipstick 💄 and draw the lips 👄 mark on his shirt and his cheeks and lips and she also loosened her dress and without making noise she slept beside him....
Next morning 🌄
When he opened his eyes he shocked 😲 and asked about the matter but she told the fake story about their intimate.... From that he started drinking alcohol more and more and he doesn't even go to her room after that incident.... Day by day Aniket got to know that amulya is the one who made them separate before he could react the family members got to know that she is pregnant.... Aniket became totally numb.... and then again he continued his alcohol...
Flashback end's....

(I think the past is clear now if anyone have doubt regarding the flashback comment down orelse dm me ❤️)

Meera is weeping hearing it...
Meera: sorry hero....
Aniket:I am sorry meera bcoz of me you suffered a lot and that bluddy amulya I won't spare her...
Meera:are you confirm that you did her pregnant 🥺....
Aniket nodded in no...
Aniket:no meera I didn't she acted like that I don't even go near her...
They both hugged each other tightly...
Meera: sorry 😔 hero bcoz of me you not even spend your time with your own daughters...
Aniket: that is not your they are our's ...
Their both happiness has no bounds...
Soon they goes to home while going they picked up keerthi preeti and anira sanira...
Keerthi preeti goes first...
Meera holds aniketh arms in one hand and he also side hugged her and they both are carrying anira and sanira in their arms...
When they entered the house 🏠 all blasted poppers and screamed...
All: happy birthday to you four....
Four: thank you so much ☺️....
Meera see her mother, father and ananya,deepak.......
She goes to them and talked with them...
All still doesn't know that they both became reunite...
Shantala: Keerthi preeti make get ready ani and sani...
Both nodded...
Shantala: and you both take your dress aniket go and get ready in your room... and meera you can go get ready in your room...
Meera:why ma he seprate me seprate we both are husband and wife... We will get ready in our room itself... and keerthi preeti I will make them ready and if you can you can make roshan get ready or else I will make...
Keerthi:no...no...we will do..
Meera:ok...
All become happy 😊 after hearing husband and wife...
They both goes to their old room....
Meera:hero wait a minute did your room is nice right that alcohol bottle 🍾...
Aniket:no ....no... I cleaned all...
Meera laughs...
They four slowly goes to their room... meera ani is remembering their couple days...
Aniket is about to go to washroom...
Meera: wait hero.... Actually I want to introduce ani and sani to someone..
Both:who??
Aniket:who love??
Meera:arey wait na??anira sanira you both will always ask about your dad right...
Both nodded in yes...
Meera: Aniket.... aniket is your Pappa...  And your both full name is anira aniket Rajguru and sanira Aniket rajguru....
Both looked at him and then at meera....she nodded in yes...
Meera:go to him....
They both goes to him and hugged by his leg... and...
Both:pappa....

So guys how is today's part let me know in the comment box 🎁

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes

Thank you 😊
You and me ❤️🥰