meera left...

You and me ❤️🥰
Part 42

Recap:pls read previous part ❤️...

Meera turned to aniket with a shock 😲...but he stands quaitly as it was the truth...
Meera shocked but somehow controlled and continued the argument....
Meera:his...his... first wife...
OP:did he already married??
Meera: it's his personal life my lord we should not interfere in their personal life...
OP:but it's a question ❓ my lord...who is his first wife???if she is not there means it's proved that he is a culprit...
Meera (screamed):I'm... I'm... his first wife.... mss.meera Aniket Rajguru..

All turned to her and shocked... Aniket smiled....
OP:oo then why did you left him...
Meera: it's my personal life sir...

Soon the judgement passed that....
Judge: after hearing all the conversation and seeing all the proof 🧾 Mr.aniket Rajguru is not the culprit and it's proved that he is innocent and to that girl punished for 5years and 7lakhs amount to be paid to court...

Aniket family became happy 😁...
All other lawyer's are congratulating meera....
At last she goes to shantala...
Meera:ok mam I will leave bye...
Shantala:tq so much ❤️ meera for helping us...
Meera: it's not a help mam and pls pay the ontime...
Saketh:yes...meera we will pay extra only...
Meera: don't want extra amount sir what amount is there that you give its enough...
Saying this she turned and shocked 😲....as ankita is standing there holding her baby bump...
Meera eyes got teard up but without lating time she rubbed it...
Ankita: Chinnu ❤️....
Hearing that word meera came forward to her...
Meera:mam....
Ankita felt very deficult to talk to her like that...
Meera:mam you are pregnant.... congrats 🎉🥳.....
Saying this she forwarded her hand...
Ankita 🤝 shakes her hand with her...
Ankita:tq...
Ankita without wasting time she hugged her... bcoz of she hugged her straightly she felt pain...
Ankita (hissed):aaaa.....
Meera shocked...
Meera:anki....what happened??are you alright...
Ankita smiled hearing anki...
She is about to speak further but meera can't controlled anymore...she just ran away from there crying 😭 hardly.... and she saw Sandeep there.. she goes and hugs 🤗 him tightly and cried heart out all seeing her felt pain...
Meera (crying):san...pls take me from here...I can't be here...here all are Cheater's all cheated me...pls come san we will go back to our city... I am feeling suffocating here pls...san pls..
Sandeep rubbing her back and consoling her....
Sandeep:ya dear we will go today itself I heard all I already booked flight ✈️ tickets it's at tomorrow morning 8:00am....
Meera:san we will go here..as fast as much as possible...
Sandeep:ya come we will go now...
He opens the door and meera goes and sits...
Aniket seeing her goes to home and started drinking alcohol again... shantala sees him and cryies...
Shantala: it's all bcoz of you only ani you must trusted her...see bcoz of you now all are suffering...

Other side...
Meera thinking about Aniket slept unknowingly....

Next morning 🌞...
Meera, Sandeep,sakita and all packed their bags and left to airport...
There Aniket is sleeping 😴 peacefully....in his dreams...
Voice: morning 8:00 flight ✈️... morning 8:00 flight ✈️...
This words are echoes in his ears...
He immediately sits up and without wasting time he saw the time...
Aniket: omg 😱 it's already 7:30... I must get ready fast...
Without wasting time he freshesd up and started driving the bike speedly...

There meera and other got check ✅ in...

Aniket comes and Stops and see's the watch ⌚...
Aniket: it's already 7:55 what to do now ..
Finally he goes and request the watchman to let him in...at last he goes and shocked to see as all goes and meera is going with a escalator... and she turned back to set her correctly but shocked 😲 to see Aniket there...
Aniket is standing there crying 😭..
Meera is also crying 😭....
But soon Sandeep goes and drags her and they went into the flight ✈️ and after sometime the flight take off....
Aniketh shocked 😲...
But soon he also went to the house and closed the room door 🚪 and Started his alcohol again....

2weeks passed like that...
Meera is now recovered somewhat and continuing her work...
But as Aniket as always addicted to smoking 🚬 and 🍷 drinking and always remembering meera shantala seeing all these can't controlled anymore...so she directly goes and drags Aniket to center of the house...
Shantala: ahalya bring 5 🪣 bucket's of cold ❄️ water...
Ahalya brings that gives that to shantala... shantala see's Aniket ones but he is like that only sitting like idol and drinking alcohol...
Shantala takes the bottle 🍾 from his hands and started pouring cold water on him all shocked 😲... and aniket started screming...
Aniket:love...love... sorry sorry mom...mom what are doing pls don't pour the water...mom it's very cold pls mom pls...
After finishing pouring of water to him...
Shantala:sneha bring curd and 🥛 milk... and amulya you go and bring lemon 🍋 juice 🥤 and keerthi preeti bring some lemon and orange 🍊 here...

Without wasting time all brings what she asked and is 🥶 shivering but she don't cared about that and then she forwarded curd to him...
Aniket: no I don't want...
Shantala: you must drink...
Saying this she pressed his nose 👃 so he opened his mouth to breath 🫁 so she started pouring curd into his mouth...
Aniket don't know what to do so he drank... and then she again forward milk 🥛 to him this time he didn't disagree he took the milk and started drinking at last he finished it...
Shantala:take this lemon juice also...
Aniket:no mom...I don't want my stomach is already filled...
Shantala: you are drinking that dirty alcohol that much can't you drink this 3 Cup 🍶....
Aniket stopped talking and started drinking the lemon 🍋 juice....
In the mean time she cutted lemon 🍋 into two and pealed off orange 🍊 and forwarded it to him..
He took that and started eating and soon he felt like his head ache...he held his head...
Shantala: saketh,varun change his dress into a t-shirt 👕 and shorts 🩳.. and bring him to my room...
They done as she told... and made him to sleep 😴 on the bed 🛌 soon he slept...

So guys how is today's part let me know in the comment box 🎁

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes

Thank you ☺️
YOU and ME ❤️🥰