meera came back

You and me ❤️🥰
Part 45

Recap: pls read previous part ❤️...

Sandeep:she suffered a lot...
Saying this he goes from there... Aniket break down completely he goes to meera...
Aniket: love after you get ready call me I have urgent work...
Meera:ok sir...
Aniket left from there and started his car 🚗...he is driving speedly like we can tell that it is an harsh driving...he stops the car in lonely way and in the middle of the road he came out and started screming...
Aniket:aaaaaaa......... it's all bcoz I would have trusted her simply I blamed her made her to leave the house how stupid I am....but this time I will not let that happen again...I will get my love back at any cost....
His mobile 📱 started ringing he attendes..
Meera:we are ready...
Aniket:ya...I am on the way...
Saying this he drives the car 🚗 and goes to meera's house...
Meera is waiting for him...
When he came he tooked her luggage 🧳 and kept it in car backside... and then he looking her confusingly...
Meera: what happened sir??
Aniket:will you only come??anira sanira??
From backside...
Both:mumma...
Meera:they are also coming...
They all goes and sits inside and anira sanira anju Sandeep and sakita sat in back seat 💺...meera goes inside and brings one little boy with her..
Aniket is looking at her confusingly... As she completely covered him...only let his nose 👃 to breath 🫁..
They both goes sit inside the car..
Aniket simply drived the car to the jet and they all get in...
Aniket,sanira and anira are sitting in one side... and that little boy and meera are in another seat... And next to them Sandeep anju and sakita were sitting...
Aniket thought 💭 atlast to ask her so he spoked up...
Aniket:that this baby...
Meera:my friend's..
Aniket:but why are covered him like that...
Meera:he had not gone out to sunlight till now he can't be in sunlight so many hours so he is covered...
Aniket: don't their parents look after him...
Meera:she dies in her pregnancy pain..
Aniket:what??
Meera:yes... actually his name is Roshan when I became pregnant his mother also became pregnant but her husband is a drinker...we both always goes to check up at a time and we got our pregnancy pain also at a time but in her pregnancy pain she lost her another baby girl and also she died so I thought to look after him....as he born with complecation he servives so he is like that but he born before one day of my delivery...
Aniket:ooo....ok..but why you not let him to go out..
Meera:I don't want him to grow under others preetiness...

Soon they reached their home town and then they took car  going to the house 🏠... when they are near to the house meera heart started beating fastly...
Car stops...all came outside but meera is still sitting there....all the family members came outside and saw them all beacme happy...
Saketh goes and brings meera out...
All are looking at and anira sanira..
All goes in.... and sitted in the couch 🛋️...
Meera at last spoked up..
Meera:how are you all guys??
Ankita just coming down from upstairs and shocked to see meera she immediately goes to her seeing her meera got tears 🥺 soon they both hugged and somehow controlled themselves...
Meera:how are you anki??
Ankita:still Missing you Chinnu...
Listening Chinnu she again burst out crying 😭...
All consoled her...
Meera controlled...
And our Keerthi preeti are quaralling with anira and sanira...as they all are looking almost same...
Meera:ok guys let me introduce them...
All:ya...

(Ps: amulya and Lakshmi is not there in the house they gone out for shopping 🛒)

Meera:ani sani come here...
Varun: attige (sister in law)why are calling ani bro we asked you to introduce them...
Meera: their only... Wait till I introduce completely...
Meera:she is sanira and another one is anira....
All shocked for a second listening the name as it is meera and ani's combined name...
Ankita:wow Chinnu you are mother of twiny girls..
Meera smiled...
Ankita:anira...sanira....
They both looked at meera whether to go or not...
Meera:go...why are you looking my face...
They goes to her...they three are talking...
Meera: and he is my brother san...I mean Sandeep and she is wife sakita and their daughter anju...
All waved their hands...
And all are looking at Roshan confusingly as he is covered completely...
Meera:he is my friends son... Roshan...
She slowly removed all the covered things on him...
He slowly tried to open his eyes and he succeeded in that...
He opened the eyes and sees meera and hugged her by her waist that too tightly...
She consoled him and then he became normal and enjoying with everyone...
Shantala:meera go take some rest..
Meera: ahalya attige can you help in taking our bags to guest room...
Shantala:Y guest room stay in your room...
Meera:no ma I can't stay in another couple bedroom...
All sadly nodded...
They all goes to their room... meera is crying in the room hugging pillow but our anira and sanira are busy in introducing all...

After sometime...
Meera came down and started searching Roshan but he no where found...
Meera:ani sani where is Roshan??
Both: don't know ma...
Suddenly they heard crying sound...
Meera listens where the crying sound came and then without wasting she goes to Aniket room and shocked 😲....

So guys how is today's part let me know in the comment box 🎁

Why meera shocked?? comment down

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes

Thank you ☺️
You and me ❤️🥰