ani's plan

You and me ❤️🥰
Part 25

Recap:I think you all remember 😉....

Ankita and varun checked meera completely and after she gets her conscious then also they checked her and they got to know something about her... ankita gives injection 💉 to her she slept... and they both goes to family members....

All are fully tensed...
Seeing them all goes to them...
Ahalya:can we see her now...
Varun:no.. bhabhi...
Saketh: but why??
Ankita: bcoz she don't even know whu you are all???
Shantala:what are you talking??
Varun:yes..ma bhabhi don't know anyone she only knows that Shambhavi ma is her mother and Arjun pa is her father and ankita is her cousin...
Ankita:yes..she knows that's it...
Aniketh:you all are pranking me right..how will my love forget me...no.. it's impossible..
Ankita:yes as you said it's impossible she we now also tell your name in sleep 💤....but when she wake up she doesn't know anything...
Shambhavi:what happened to her??
Varun:ma.. bhabhi as lost her memory bcoz of that iron rod...as we can say temporary memory power...but she will see you all in her dream that's it...
Aniketh:then my love... my love...
Ankita: your love is dead only meera is here...
Aniketh:how dare you to say this??
Saying this he raised his hands to slap her but stopped...
Aniketh: sorry but could guys pls explain wt happened??
Varun:yes come we will talk separately...
Ankita: and you all pls don't go inside she want some complete silence for atleast 3hours...
All nodded in yes...
Aniketh, Varun and ankita goes to room....
In room...
Varun: bhai don't take stress we will explain you all...
Aniketh: and could you both explain wt happened after we all goes to that pond...
Ankita:ya..we all collected that information using this pendulum ....
Aniketh: that's good...
Varun and ankita explained him how amulya took her somewhere and made her alone and went from there...
Varun: bhabhi suffered a lot to get rid of them but they don't even left they tored her dress and... sorry bhai I can't tell that..
Aniketh:did they do something to her??
Ankita:no...no..they tried to force with her but at correct time you entered there... and actually she told that she wants to die now...
Aniketh: means...
Varun: bhabhi wants to suicide...
Aniketh:what??
Ankita:yes jijju... and pls from now onwards one or the other must be there with her if we left her alone means she may....
Aniketh:no...no.... from now onwards I will not even leave her alone but she don't remember me right...
Varun:bhai... bhabhi as became like this bcoz of the mental and a physical stress for her she suffered a lot pls don't make her cry...
They all made a plan how to keep Aniket with her and at last they came with the plan...(I will tell you later..)
They all goes outside and explained their plan all nodded in yes...but amulya made excuse and left the place...

Meera's mom,dad, Aniket, ankita and varun goes Inside....
Seeing them meera slowly wakes up ankita helped her to sit....
Ankita:how are you feeling now??
Meera:I am fine...but this both boys...
She said with little confusin...
Ankita understood...
Ankita:this is varun he only helped me in operation and he is my PA from onwards he will take care of you...
Meera:but why??
Ankita: don't you believe me???
Meera:ok..ok...I will listen... what's your name??
Aniketh (MV):I will tell the name which she kept for me...nice idea...

Flashback...
Meera is folding clothes and aniketh cames to her and hugged her from back...
Meera: good evening...
Aniketh:love can I tell you something..
Meera:yes...
Aniketh:if you want this Cadbury chocolate 🍫 you must keep a different name that too in 20seconds and you must call me in that name only if you called by the name means I will bring choclate's daily..
Meera:ani...
Aniketh:I am starting counting...20..19..18..
He is counting like this...
Aniket:3..2..meera tell fast...wa..
Meera:hero.. hero... your my hero from now onwards I will call you like that ok..
Aniketh winked 😉...
Meera:ok..hero...first give my chocolate..
Aniketh gives her..she is eating that choclate like a small child...

Flashback end's....

Aniketh is lost in that moment but ankita made him to come to senses...
Meera:hey... what's your name??
Aniketh:my name is hero...hero ...
Meera:you hero...do you looked your face in mirror 🪞...
Saying this she started laughing... aniketh showed is 32teeths while smiling..😁
Aniketh: what's your name??
Meera (MV):if I tell my name if he misuse me means no..no..I will not tell him my real name wait..wait..that time he is telling love..love.. ok now I will tell that name only...
Varun shaked her she came to senses...
Meera:my name is love....
Aniketh:nice name...
He smiled at her cuteness....
Varun:bhai could you pls take her for room bcoz as this is basement it is not good for breathing...
Aniketh:ok..I will take her...
Meera:how will you take me??
Aniketh:like this...
Saying this he tooked her in his arms and started walking...meera shocked 😲..at last they reached the room aniketh made her sit on the bed 🛏️...
Meera: thanks....
He also sit beside her..
Meera:why are you sitting here?? don't you had separate room...
Aniketh:no ankita told me to stay here itself...
Meera:did she really told...
Aniketh:yes..
Meera:then it's ok...
Aniketh gave her some medicine 💊.... bcoz of medicine she slept.... Aniket is just staring her only....

So guys how is today's part let me know in the comment box 🎁

Will meera get her memory or not??

Next part is after 40likes and 25comments....

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes

Thank you ☺️
You and me ❤️🥰