ani and meera again meet

You and me ❤️🥰
Part 37

Recap: plz read previous part.....

The one boy who is sitting with alcohol is Aniket and those photos were meera's....
Aniket: love....pls come back to me I can't leave without you...pls come back I know that I made a mistake pls once forgive me where are you my love??I am willing to see you? Its all bcoz of me only... it's all bcoz of me.....wait what why I am thinking about her no ....no...she only cheated me anyway tomorrow a lawyer will come to meet me right.... somehow I must get out of this case...

He is blaberring things like that and he slept on the floor only....
(Actually Aniket heart is accepting the truth and it is willing to go to his love...but where has his mind not accepting the truth and making like a stiffy man....)

Next morning 🌄,....
Slowly meera opened her eyes and get ready and other Aniket also get ready and he went to office and waiting for the lawyer... and meera also gets ready... and anira sanira are quaralling with each other...
Anira: mumma I will come with you...
Meera:ok ani ...
Sanira:but mumma I will also come with you....
Meera:she asked first na so today she will be coming with me and tomorrow you is it ok.....
Sanira:hmm ok ....
Meera: and how is he??
Both:he is fine but he always quaralle with us....
Meera:I don't even believe....
Anira:ma...we are your children not he....
Meera: but in front of him you both were nothing....
They are looking her with a angry face...
Meera:ok...ok ..I will believe you infront of everyone
They both comes and hugs her...
Meera:but infront of him no way...
Sanira: anyway mumma bye...
They both done with their breakfast and goes to office in middle of the road 🛣️ meera called the lawyer...
Meera: sir company name??
Lawyer:R group of companies....
Meera:ok sir....
They both arrived and standing at the receptionist...
Receptionist: how can I help you mam??
Meera: that I want to meet the CEO..
Receptionist:did you take the appointment mam??
Meera:he only tooked appointment....
Receptionist:you mean you are lawyer...
Meera:yes...
Receptionist:mam it's 1st floor right second cabin is sir's cabin...
Meera:ok... and can you pls look after her bcoz if she goes out means so pls can you....
Receptionist:ok mam and have a nice day....
Meera left anira there and left to cabin...she is going to the company and she slowly opened the door... and goes inside the cabin and sat in the chair....
The boy is sitting facing his back to Meera....she coughed dramatically...
The boy who is facing his back slowly turned to her... and they both shocked 😲..... bcoz the boy is non other than aniketh Rajguru.....
Meera eyes were teared up but she is not showing she pretends that she is ok... and aniket don't know what to do he is sitting blankly.... meera don't know what to do so she talked up...
Meera:that....I'm....I'm meera.....meera vashista and the top lawyer in India🇮🇳
Aniket:I'm.... Aniket.... Aniket Rajguru..
CEO of rajguru group of companies...
(He is trembling......)
Meera:so mr.aniket what's the case??
Aniket:that the case is......
And he goes on explaining the case.... In the middle of that receptionist came to the cabin without knocking.... Aniket looked her with a angry face...
Aniket: don't you know to knock the door before entering....
Receptionist: sorry sir but it's urgent...
Aniket:what happened??
Receptionist:sir...that is about mam...
Meera: about me...ok tell what's the matter??
Receptionist:mam...that you came with girl na she is not even listening to me and now she is going to road 🛣️....
Meera shocked....😳
Meera:what??? I'm coming you go...
Receptionist left...
Meera: sorry mr.aniket but I want to leave...
Aniket: you cannot go like this you must go after completion....if you go now means I will make your entire life has a mess and again don't dare to put lawyer coat 🧥 again....
Meera:my life is already a mess and I don't even take care about my life just get lost.... Don't dare to tell this again for me.....

Saying this she left with anger 😡 and after she goes out anira came to her mind and she goes running and asked about her in receptionist but she told that their MD mam took her...
Meera:where is MD cabin??
Receptionist:4th floor 5th room....
Meera:tq....
Saying this she goes to MD cabin...

Other side....
Aniket cabin...
Aniket:who is that girl....what is there in that girl like as she can leave her life itself...in past she don't even talking with me when she as works but this girl changed her... 🧐.... anyway her bag 🛍️ is here itself may be they both will come to take this....
He is thinking 🤔 like that...

And other side....
Meera knocks the door 🚪....
MD:yes come in....
Meera shocked to hear the voice..... hearing that voice she tooked a deep breath 🫁 and goes in....
Meera: excuse me mam...
Actually MD is playing with anira so she don't see who is it....
After she listened the voice MD lift's her head and shocked 😲....
Shantala: meera....
Meera:mam my girl....
Shantala:who??
Meera:she....(saying this she pointed anira....)
Seeing her anira goes to her and hugs 🤗 her.....
Meera: thank you ❤️ mam for looking after her....
Saying this she not even leave a second so she goes out and about to leave the company....but anira pulled her by her dupatta...she saw her and asked what???
Anira:mumma... your bag....
Meera:ooo I forgot it is in sir's cabin... wait here let me bring the bags...
She is about to go...but before that only....
Anira: mumma I will go and bring that.....
Saying this she started running to aniket cabin..... meera is trying to stop her but she not even listening to her and she goes running to aniket cabin and opens the door 🚪......

So guys how is today's part let me know in the comment box 🎁

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes

Thank you ☺️
You and me ❤️🥰