flashback

You and me ❤️🥰
Part 38

Recap:I think 🤔 you all know....

She opens the door and without asking Aniket she goes and about to take the bag but aniket see's her and stops...
Aniket:hey...what are you doing there??
Anira: it's my mumma bag so I am taking it...
Aniket: sorry you may mistaken it's my...my...
Anira:what??
Aniket: it's my wife's bag...
Anira:no it's my mumma bag...
Aniket:no it's my wife bag...
Anira:no way it's my mumma....bag
Aniket:I said na it's my wife's bag...
Anira:no means no...
Aniket:no it's my wife's...
Meera came and saw the situation and after hearing his wife she felt emotional but she controlled it and goes to them and stands in middle of them....they both are looking at her...
Meera: excuse me...mr ..mr.aniketh rajguru this is not your bag nor your wife's and you....
Anira is looking at her in a puppy like face... meera melt seeing that...
Meera:ok...ok...this is your mumma bag only ok come let's go it's getting late as your pappa will be waiting...
Anira:ya...mumma I will go bye...
Saying this she goes out...
Meera:this girl will never change...
Aniket:is she is our child...
Meera shocked...
Meera:wha...wha...what??
Aniket:I asked is she is my blood....
Meera:no..no...
Aniket:then who's child is that baby??
Meera: it's none of your business....
Aniket: it's my business to look after you....
Meera:no way... and I don't want to waste my time my san wilk be waiting for me...just leave me...
Saying this she ran from there and shocked to see anira with Saket...
But they both didn't see her...
Anira: what's your name uncle??
Saketh:my name is saketh and from now don't call me uncle call me as chachu....
Anira:ok chachu...
Saketh smiles and took some chocolate's 🍫 from his pocket and forwarded it to her...she is about to take but saketh stopped her..
Anira:why??
Saketh:you don't told your name??
Anira:my name is a....
She is about to tell but meera goes to her and stopped her...
Anira:what happened I was about to tell my name that's it....
Meera: nothing come just let's go....
Seeing her saketh eyes teared up and he stopped her...
Saketh: meera....
Hearing his voice her eyes teared up but she don't showed up...
Meera:what sir??(in a soft voice)
Saketh:how are you??
Meera:I am....I am fine...how are you and all??
Saketh:all are fine and his she is your daughter....
Anira: chachu do you know my mumma...
Saketh:yes..she is my sister...
Meera:how is arushi??
Saketh:like that only always remembering her chachi...
Meera eyes don't stopped she cried immediately and without wasting time she goes out with anira and saw Sandeep waiting for her...
She goes and opens the car door and without telling anything she sit inside the car 🚗.....
Seeing her Sandeep got to know what happened so he didn't asked anything but anira came and hugged him....
Sandeep: how's the day??
Anira: it's awesome pappa....
Seeing it all from a distance Aniket felt jelous...
Aniket sits on the chair 💺.....
And kept his both hands on his face and started remembering his past...

Flashback..
All of them life's are going smoothly....
Sometime to separate ani and meera amulya will do some tricks like that only she tried one trick...
Meera had a friend called Abhay....
he offenly meet meera and talk with her.... actually Abhay had a eye 👁️ on meera...
Amulya got to know that and she created some dirty photo's of meera and abhay with the help of abhay only....like naked photos in a bed, and kissing photos like that and all and amulya sended that photos to aniket but he doesn't believe that but somewhere he had a little doubt 🧐 on her....as a small doubt in a couple may lead it to big fight....
Aniket don't told this to meera and he left a man behind meera to check after her....
And one day meera and abhay as usual gone to hotel for and they were eating and that day meera is waiting for faiza but she didn't come at last they both decided to go so they were going by walking but one vehicle 🚜 made all the water, which was on road....fell on meera... meera see the vehicle and her saree at last abhay spoke...
Abhay: leave it meera...
Meera:no abhay it's hero's favourite saree...
Abhay:ok come near by there is my friend hotel so there we can dry your saree....
Meera: 🤔 ok....
They both goes to hotel.... and they both booked one room and then they both goes inside and closes the door seeing this the secret boy called aniketh...
Secret:sir mam and that boy came to one hotel here and they both booked one room and they locked the door 🚪 from inside...
Hearing it Aniket fumes in anger 😡...
Aniket:is it?? be there only and now itself send me the location...
Secret:ok sir...
The boy send the location and after sometime he arrived and as the door was not nice we can open it by outside also Aniket opened the door and shocked to see meera and abhay in that position...
Flashback end's...

Aniket got disturbed by mobile ringing sound...
He saw the screen and it reflects as mom...he lifts the call...
Shantala: hello....why did my daughter came to this hell??
Aniket: don't know mom and one more thing mam she is the lawyer of our case...
Shantala smiled between her tears....
She cut's the call... and she is 🤔 thinking like that and it soon became evening 🌆.....

In Sandeep house....
Meera is in kitchen and preparing something and anira, sanira anju all are playing with Sandeep and sakita had heavy stomach pain so she slept in the room....
Meera phone rings as she kept the phone in charging....
Meera listed phone sounds...
Meera:sani..... bring my phone...
Sanira:yes mom...
Saying this she brings the mobile and while coming she attends the call...
Sanira:hell who are you??
Shantala: hello...is this meera's number....
Sanira: here no meera are there and this phone is my mumma's....

So guys how is today's part let me know in the comment box 🎁

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes.

Many of them were unfollowing I don't know what's the problem if there any problem with my stories pls dm me...

Thank you ☺️
You and me ❤️🥰