meera's memory back

You and me ❤️🥰
Part 31

Recap:pls read previous part ❤️....
Aniket:love what happened to your forehead??
Meera checked her head seeing in mirror 🪞 and saw some blood 🩸 coming there...
Meera:oo that hero when I am bathing bcoz of the soap I slipped and my head got hurt 🤕 there....
Aniket:love...becarefull see there how much blood is coming from there omg 😱 what to do now??
He is searching for a first aid ⛑️ kit...
Meera:hero it's just a small scratch that's it...
Aniket:no... No... See there how much blood 🩸 is ozing....
Saying this he put a little band aid on her forehead and then Aniket left for bathing and after that Aniket got ready in traditional wear....they both goes down while going meera is holding Aniket arms tightly in a side way aniketh got little confused bcoz she is not this much close to him after her memory loss....
Saketh:Meera is looking new today...
All nodded in yes....
Ahalya is standing with much difficult as she is feeling like vomiting 🤮🤢 and she is feeling like all the surrounding are running around her....
Soon the wedding Started meera's grip getting more tight now.... Aniket smiled seeing her....
And at last varun tied the mangalsutra to ankita all became happy and at evening all returned home.... meera is some what happy today and she is roaming room Aniket is just staring....

In saketh ahalya room....
Ahalya is vomiting 🤮 in washroom and saketh is consoling her at last she came to room and tends to walk but she falls but at correct time saketh holds her....
Saketh:what happened ahalya??
Ahalya: don't know saketh I am not feeling well I am feeling like 🤮 vomiting and dizzy 🥴....
Saketh: what happened for my wife??
Ahalya: saketh actually I have one doubt....
Saketh: what is that doubt??
Ahalya:that am I pregnant....
Saketh: really??
Ahalya:I am not sure...
Saketh:then once check it....
Ahalya:but the kit is in upper cupboard I can't reach it....
Saketh laughs...
Saketh:shorty come I will give....
He take and gives the kit to Ahalya and ahalya moves to washroom....
And after sometime she came out...
Arushi also cames there...
Saketh:what happened??
Ahalya:that... saketh...

Ani and meera's room...
Meera: actually I forgot to ask ani...
Aniket:what??
Meera:that where is my neck piece...
Aniket:oo I forgot it's with Keerthi and preeti...
Meera:how useless you are...
Saying this she goes to keerthi preeti room...
They both were sitting and seeing mobile...she goes and sit infront of them... seeing her they are close the mobile and comes to her...
Meera: preeti where is my neck piece??
Keerthi:it is with me...
Saying this she takes the necklace from cupboard and gave it to her...
Meera:hey idiots this not I am asking my mangalsutra anyway give this also
They both shocked hearing mangalsutra...
Preeti: which mangalsutra bhabhi??
Meera: don't act over smart 🤓 dear tell me fast as I am not worrying it since morning 🌄....
Keerthi:pls tell bhabhi...
Meera:ok..ok...the mangalsutra which is tied to me by your beloved Aniket bhai...
They both shocked has she got her memory back and then hugged her...
Meera was confused...
Meera:why you both were behaving like this...
Keerthi is about to tell but preeti stopped her and nodded in no she smiled...
Preeti: nothing...
Meera:then tell where is my mangalsutra??
Keerthi: it's in your room itself in your locker...
Meera:ho... thank you ☺️....
Saying this she is going to room.... and she is about to go inside but she heard some voice from inside....
Amulya:chi...ani still you love her....
Aniket is standing silently...
Amulya:that mad girl hugg!!she is idiot Aniket marry me I will give you all the happiness you want...
Saying this she kept his both hands on his shoulder but he jerked...
Aniket: don't dare to talk about her...
Saying this he throw her out of the room.... and he shocked to see meera there...meera smiled and turned to amulya...she is fuming in anger 😡 and she left the place...
Meera see's at ani he silently goes inside.... and meera smiled and she also goes inside and locks the door....
Ani see her face...
Meera don't even talked anything she started kissing his lips 👄... aniket shocked 😳 but he too responded...at last they both got off....
Meera: your only mine... only mine... don't dare to go with other....
Aniket nodded like a obedient child...
She smiles and then she goes and opens the cupboard and aniket goes and sits on bed and seeing her...
Meera opens and she got the locker...
She pressed the password the password is"anira"....
Aniketh shocked as she don't know the password after her memory loss but now she is opening the lock he is looking like that only....she opened the locker and took the mangalsutra and then she again lock the locker and came to aniket he stands up...
Meera gave to him...
Aniket is looking confusionly...
Meera:tie it to me hero...
Aniket then got too know that she gained her memory back....
His happiness has no bounds he took the mangalsutra and he tie to her.... and then without saying anything he hugged her tightly as possible she also hugged him back and after sometime she felt her shoulder is getting wet...she looked at side and then got to know that Aniket is crying 😭... meera panicked...

Meera:hero... hero...what happened??why are you crying 😭??
Aniket:I got my love back my love...I love you so much my love...
She don't know what happening...but she replied to him...
Meera:I too love you hero...
They both were lost in that moment...

Ahalya saketh side...
Saketh:what happened??
Arushi:ayyo!! No one is telling what happened??
Ahalya: saketh I am pregnant...
Saketh beacme happy...
Saketh: congrats 🎉....
Ahalya:same to you...
Arushi:oo god someone tell me what happened...
Ahalya saketh laughs...
Saketh:aru in mom's tummy there is a baby...
Arushi:omg mom what you had done??why did you eat the baby??no...I want that baby...
Ahalya:ooo my little child...
They all are like that...they told all to come to common room all arrived and they all sat in their respective couch 🛋️.....

So guys how is today's part let me know in the comment box 🎁

Everyone were Reading my stories but not even liking, following or nor commenting if you guys continue like this I will stop this story...

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes...

Thank you ☺️
You and me ❤️🥰