meera and ani

You and me ❤️🥰
Part 35

Recap:pls read previous part.....

Soon the meeting ends all impressed with his presention so they agreed for the deal... Venkat came to meera and about to hug but aniketh came in between them and stopped...
Seeing him he stopped and acted like congratulating...
Venkat:hey congrats 🎉...
He forwards his hand ani got one plan so he immediately gave his hands and when ani got his hand he started to squeeze his hands as possible Venkat is getting pain but he is not showing at last ani leave the hands and held meera's hand and goes with her.... meera smiles seeing him and held his arms tightly....
They both goes out and sat on car 🚗... Aniket sees her...
Meera: thank you hero...
Aniket:if you are with me every thing is possible....
Meera:I love you hero...
Aniket:I too love you my love 💕...
They both smiles and goes and goes to house...while going aniket got a call he attended it spoke and after that he goes to meera...
She is preparing something...
Aniket: love....love....
Meera:ha...hero..tell...
Aniket:that this is the only one metting we had as it got end now we can enjoy our honeymoon...
Meera:what??honeymoon??
Aniket:ya...
He comes and hugs her tightly from back and kissed on her cheeks...
She blushed...
Meera:hero...
Aniket:what happened love??
Meera:that...that..leave me...ani I want to prepare food for us...
Aniket:no need love I will oder it from outside...
Meera: really??
Aniket:no....
Meera kept a angry bird face..... Aniket smiled seeing her cute expression and he lifts her in his arms and took her to the room and made her sleep on the bed and he came upon her and started kissing her lips 👄 she also responded to it...
And then he left her...they both got off and aniket ordered some foods from outside....
Soon the food arrived.... Aniket goes and received it... and he arranged it on table and called meera... soon she came and they started eating food and a little talking...
And at last they finished their dinner and there is only two bottles of juice is only left...
Meera:hero I finished with it....
Aniket:me too...ok shall I ask you one thing....
Meera:ya hero...
Aniket:that...that...👉👈...
Meera:what happened??
Aniket: don't you had plans for kid's...
Meera shocked 😳...
Meera:ani actually I am tired 😩 so I will take bath 🛁 and come bye...
Saying this she left and takes a towel and goes to bathroom and took off her clothes and bathing 🧼.... and she is thinking...
Meera:what happened to me?? why I am feeling something when he asked about that... and what happened to him??why he is again and again asking that only.... actually meera he is only right who will stay has a bachelor after the wedding happened also as already I am his....let make me completely to him......I will tell him that I am ready...ye...ye...💃💃....

Like this she is thinking 🤔 and aniket is seeing Television 📺....
Aniket:love...love....
Meera:ha...hero....
Aniket:is it over??
Meera:ya 2min...
She is wearing her bathware and drying her hair..... Aniket offs the TV 📺 and switch off all the lights and he is about to go but he saw juice 🥤 bottle...
Aniket:why only this two is remaining??ok let me make it finish...
Saying this he dranked it and about to go suddenly his eyes got blur and then he goes to room....
Aniket (in a dranked way):love...love...my lovely wife...
He goes and hugs her....

Warning ⚠️:
So guys from here till the end of this part there will be some mature content💥one who feal uncomfortable 😣 pls don't read it

Next morning 🌞....
Already time is 10:00am....
But both were still sleeping meera is sleeping in a side way and aniket is hugging her from her waist and both were covered with blanket.... and their dress were on floor....
Aniket slowly wakes up and sits on the bed and rubbing his eyes and slowly opened the eyes and turned to meera and shocked 😲 and he feels like he is not wearing his dress so he looks inside the blanket and shocked to see...

Ps:they both were fully naked and meera is just wearing Aniket shirt 👕....

Aniket got shocked and he started waking up meera...
Aniket:love....love...get up love.....
Meera (in a sleepy 😪 tone): hero yesterday night 🌃 you not even let me sleep so pls let me sleep now...
Aniket:love I said get up...
Meera slowly get up and sits and rubbing her eyes like a small child... Aniket thought not ask anything now as she wakes up now...
Meera gets up and cover herself with blanket... and she tried to walk but bcoz of some pain she is about to fall but aniket holds her and made her got to washroom...
And he came and sat on bed and thinking what happened last night 🌃??
Aniket: yesterday night I dranked that juice 🥤 but what happened after that??
After sometime meera came from washroom and she is combing her hairs and aniket goes and comes after fresh up in that mean time... meera goes and prepares some 🥪 breakfast 🍳...
And after that Aniket comes and sees her and sits on the dining table and meera served him breakfast and also she also sitted and eating breakfast 🥐 but today no talks.... after the breakfast Aniket goes and sits on sofa and he held his head tightly and closed his eyes and thinking 🤔...
Meera sees him and goes to him and sat on his lap and she cupped his face....
Meera:what happened??

So guys how is today's part let me know in the comment box 🎁

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes

Thank you ☺️
You and me ❤️🥰