you and me ❤️🥰

You and me ❤️🥰
Recap:I think you all remember.....

At night 🌉....
Meera wakes up slowly and sees Aniket searching something in the cupboard....
Meera:what are you searching there hero???
Aniket:I am just searching... searching a fine dress for you love....
Meera:no need I will take myself.....
Aniket:ok..then come and take it...
Meera is trying to get up from the bed 🛏️ but it's of no use at last she gets up and she about to fall but aniketh hold her their both eye locked.... aniketh made meera sit...she smiled..
Aniketh:I told you love you can't even get up...
Meera:😏...
Aniketh gives her dress...
Meera: how could I change??
Aniketh: wait I will send ankita..
Meera smiled...
Aniketh goes and calls ankita and told her she came along with keerthi and preeti....
Meera see's them...
Meera:anki...
Ankita:this keerthi and preeti they both are twins and my friends....
Keerthi:how are you feeling now bhabhi??
Meera: bhabhi??
Preeti: sorry but we recently lost our bhabhi she is same as you look so can we call you as bhabhi...
Meera nodded in yes...
Preeti and keerthi:tq bhabhi...
They three made meera dress up with aniketh shirt 👕 and her short... and after that Aniket came they three left... Aniket took meera in his arms and carried her till washroom and made her stand and he only made fresh up her and then again he took her in his arms and bring her near chair and made her sit and he somehow make uped her and started combing her hairs...when he is combing her hairs she getting some flashes in negative way....she holds her head tightly Aniket confused so..he called ankita and varun they were coming but suddenly meera fainted.... Aniket holds her and made her sleep 💤... Ankita and varun checks her...
Aniketh:what happened to her??
Varun:bhai... bhabhi got some flashes of your moments...
Aniketh shocked 😲...
Ankita:yes...but bhai pls again don't do like this...
Aniketh:why???
Varun: bcoz if it comes 2-3 times continusally she may fall into comaa...
Aniketh nodded in yes....
They both left... and after sometime meera got conscious she slowly wakes and aniketh gives her cup of coffee ☕ she dranks it...
Meera:how do you know that I love coffee ☕??
Aniketh:ankita told...
Meera:ok...

Other side...
Varun and ankita were going to their room..
Ankita:what specialist are you???
Varun:same neuro surgeon...
Ankita: but you never told me??
Varun: you also didn't told me remember it...
Ankita and varun are talking like that....

Other side...
All family members are arrived at dining room... ankita and varun also goes there and sits and after sometime aniketh also came holding meera in his arms he made her sit...
All are eating and Shambhavi is feeding meera she is eating... and after that ankita and Arjun making meera walk... and then they left to her room...meera is about to sleep but she see's aniketh as he is sleeping on the couch 🛋️....meera smiled and slept....
At midnight...
Meera:pls don't do that pls... pls bhai don't do that no..no...no......
She screamed hardly...
Listening her voice Aniket wakes and searching for her he serched her on bed 🛏️ but she didn't found and then he hear some sounds so he looked back...there meera sitting inside the cupboard.... and she is Fully scared... Aniket got tears in his eyes seeing her in that situation....he goes near her and tries to hold her but she pushed him....he goes and on's the lights.... and then he goes near her...
Meera:pls... pls... don't touch me..
Pls I will beg you pls...
Aniket is crying 😭...
Aniketh:no..love see here....see here I am ani... your hero...see here..see love..
Meera closing her eyes and crying 😭:no pls...pls...
Aniketh goes and hugs her and her stable and he took her in his arms and made her sleep on the bed 🛏️ and he sat on the floor holding her hand..... and he is crying 😭....

Next morning 🌞....
Meera wakes up slowly and see the surrounding then her eyes fell on Aniket who is holding her hand and sleeping there itself....she confused...
Meera (MV):who is he??why he is taking much care about me??is there any relationship between us??
She is thinking like that and after sometime aniketh also wakes up and sees her...
Aniketh:how are you feeling now??
Meera:fine..but why are you sleeping here??
Aniketh: simply just to take care you..
Meera smiled...
Aniketh:ok... wait I will send ankita...
Meera nodded in yes....
Aniketh goes and fresh up and after that he goes and calls ankita but shantala told that she will go...at last ankita and shantala both goes to meera's room...
Meera is sitting and seeing at window...
Ankita: Chinnu...
Meera turns and smiles...
Ankita:this is shantala ma....
Meera:Namaste ma...
Shantala:how are you know??
Meera:I am fine now...
And after that they both helped her....
And meera got ready and after that shantala goes but ankita is there only...
Meera:anki can I ask you one thing...
Ankita:ha.. chinnu ask...
Meera:who are all??
Ankita:who??
Meera:that we did dinner with them yesterday night...
Ankita:they are all aniketh family members...
Meera:why they all are here...
Ankita:I will tell you later but feel free with them...they are very good...
Meera:but I don't know anyone...
Ankita:ok..come I will introduce all but how can I walk..
Aniket:I will take you...
Meera smiled...
Aniketh tooked her in his arms and goes to main hall of resort...all are present there.... aniketh made meera to sit and servents came and give coffee and tea to all....all are chit chatting...
Ankita: attention guys...
All looked at her...
Arjun:what happened ankita??
Ankita:that meera told she don't you all so I am introducing you all to her...
All had tears in her eyes bcoz of her state... arushi see's meera...
Arushi:chachi.....
Meera:hey... arushi....
All shocked 😲...bcoz she recognised her...
Arushi: chachi what happened to you yesterday??do you know how much time I called you??
Meera: sorry aru... sorry for yesterday...
Arushi:do you all were crying 😭 yesterday and no one cared about me...
Meera:now I am there na I will care you...
Arushi smiled and sits on meera's lap...meera smiles...
Varun: bhabhi...do you know her???
Meera shocked for a second and recalled wt happened just now??
And she asked all of them but all made her calm and ankita introduced all meera smiled and they all asked her to call them as chachi,chachu...like that...

Like this two days passed like that and now they all set to go back to home... Meera is now able to walk and she is comfortable with all family members but she feel something negative when she talk with Ananya and amulya... aniketh tried to know about who made this to meera but it's of no use but he handover all that bluddy 4boys to police 🚓.... and meera and ani again became close friends...
They all are sitted in bus 🚌 and the bus started moving... and it stopped near a hotel...all drinks coffee and tea ☕🍵 and all goes inside expect meera,ani and shantala...
Meera:hero pls...
Aniket:no.. means no your my friend I can't let you to harm...
Meera:that is not harming...
Aniketh:but it will make you cold 🥶...
Shantala:what is that why you both are quaralling??
Meera:ma I want Ice cream 🍨 but he is not allowing...
Shantala:ok...wait I will oder...
Meera:hey...ma is super..
And after that ice cream they three eat that and after that they also goes to bus 🚌.... and after a long journey they reached their home...

So guys how is today's part let me know in the comment box 🎁

Next part is after satisfied with the comment and followers....
As many of you Reading the story but not even following...

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes

Thank you 😊
You and me