ani and meera's birthday 🎂🎉

you and me ❤️🥰
Part 16

Recap: pls read previous part ❤️....

Amulya is in full happy.... but all the family are in tension...
Amulya thinking that doctor came out of operation theatre and said that she is no more...

After sometime doctor came out aniketh hurriedly goes to him...
Aniketh: doctor what happened to her....
Doctor: nothing happened she just got little scratches that's it and a man his hand got little fractured he also may get back with in 3-4days...
Saketh:tq doctor...

After sometime meera got discharged from hospital ani saku and took her to home....

At entrance....
Meera get down from the car and trying to walk but she was about fall but aniketh caught her on time and he tooked her in his arms and walked to his room and made her sit on bed 🛌...
All came and talked with her...
And in next some days vinod also discharged and ani took great care of meera...

With in 1month both meera and vinod got fully recovered....

And now tomorrow is meera and aniketh's both birthday 🎉🥳...

Meera as usual calls ankita and talking with her....
After sometime she cuts the call she turned back and there ani is standing there....
Meera:what happened ani??
Aniketh: nothing..
Meera:ok come I am sleepy now 😴😴..
Aniketh smile and hugged her...
Aniketh: good night 🌃....
Meera: good night sweet dreams....
Saying this they both goes and slept on bed hugging each other...

(Actually meera and ani both planing some surprises without knowing each other)

At midnight around 11... knowing all slept...
Meera slowly wakes up and arranged pillows in her place and slowly left to kitchen to prepare cake 🍰...
She is using her mobile torch to prepare cake bcoz if she on the lights means may anyone will come....

She is preparing cake 🍰...and im room aniketh slowly wakes up misunderstanding pillows as meera he also arranged pillows in his place and left....

He also using mobile torch...
And he hear some noise from the kitchen and meera also hear some sounds so she slowly goes to hall to see who is that aniketh also goes there and searching who is that... they both thought same as the one who is in opposite is a thief....so thet off the phone torch to caught him/her...
They slowly goes and hold their hands and they both about to scream but when they hold their hands they feel some similar feel so they on the lights and saw and they both started laughing hardly seeing each other...at the same time their both mobile started to ring...they both saw the time and hugged each other....
Aniket: happy birthday 🎂🎉 wify...
Meera: happy birthday 🎂🎉 hubby....
They both hugged tightly and aniketh placed a kiss on her forehead....
And they both enjoying their time suddenly all family members came there and pop the party popper's 🎉🎉...
They both looked around...
All the family members are present there all screamed at a time...
All: happy birthday both of you...
Anira: thank you ❤️...

Anira cuts the cake and feed each other and also feed all...
After sometime all left to their room..

In anira's room,
They both entered the room and they both see each other side and Started laughing hardly 🤣🤣..
Meera: you arranged pillows 🤣🤣
Aniketh:you also 🤣🤣...
Saying this they both started arguing and they both started a cute pillow fight....
And after the fight they both hugged each other...
Aniketh:once again happy birthday 🎉🎂 wify...
Meera: thanks and same to you hubby.....
They both released from the hug and aniketh placed a kiss on meera's forehead....
They both don't getting sleep so they sitting on bed hugging each other...
Aniket:meera...
Meera:ha...
Aniketh:shall I ask you one thing....
Meera: ofcourse ani....
Aniketh:but you must not make fun of me...
Meera:ok I promise I will not make fun of you..
Aniketh:ok then I will tell...meera that in our future there will be children for us na if it's a girl we name it her as anira....pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls
Meera smiles...
Meera:how do you get this name and what is it means??
Aniketh:I don't know but my wish is this...
Meera:ok I promise if in your future if our child is a girl we name her as anira ok...
Aniketh:yes...
Meera:shall I...ask you one thing..
Aniketh:tell meera...
Meera: that... that... can I do job...
Aniketh: why??
Meera: simply I am getting bore in home..as I am completed my LLB i can get job in court pls..
Aniketh:I had no objection in it once ask mom's opinion and then you can join...
Meera:thank you ☺️ ani...
Saying this they both slept hugging each other....

Next morning 🌄....
Both and meera waked up slowly...
Aniketh: good morning 🌄 wify...
Meera: very good morning 🌄 hubby..
Aniketh:once again happy birthday 🎂
Meera: thank you and same to you...
Saying this they both side hugging each other...
Suddenly Keerthi preeti entered the room.....

So guys how is today's part let me know in the comment box 🎁...

What will be Ani and meera's reaction??

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes..

Pls like comment and follow...

Thank you ☺️
you and me ❤️🥰