Chapter 15

Kellie POV: 

I ran to find Lexy straight away. 

"Lex?" 

"Oh hey Kell where's Paige?" 

"You're going to hate me..." 

"What happened?" 

"I put Paige down for like a milli second and some guy ran off with her, I did not see his face." 

"I'm calling the police" 

"I'm so sorry Lex." 

"It's okay I know exactly who would have taken her and I am not letting him get away with it." 

Lexy POV: 

I took my mobile out and called the police. (Bold writing is police)

"Hello?" 

"Police, Fire or Ambulance?" 

"Police please." 

"Hello this is the police department, I am officer Greggs how may I help you?" 

"Officer, this is Alexa Lovato." 

"Oh hello Alexa how may I help you this time?" 

"Paige has been kidnapped." 

"Do you know who might have taken her?"

"LJ." 

"Okay where are you?" 

"Eastenders set." 

"On my way." 

"Thanks." 

*Time Skip.* 

Officer Greggs turns up at the set and we find one of the board meeting rooms to go and talk. 

"When were you aware Paige was no longer with you?" 

"Well I left her with my co-star Kellie Bright and she informed me straight away." 

"Okay and you said you think LJ took her... why?" 

"Well he escaped from prison and everyone knows who I am and that I work on Eastenders. So he could have just assumed she was with me and came to take her." 

"Did he know he was her father?" 

"No but word spreads so I guess he found out,  we have mutual friends." 

"well Lexy we will do our best to track her down, we will find her I promise." 

"Thank you officer Greggs you have been so good to my family and I." 

"Well somehow I always end up dealing with Lovato and Dalton cases." The officer laughed. He turned to Kristen the other officer. One I knew well. 

"Kristen can you go and speak to Kellie and radio through to Chloe and get her on this case immediately." 

"Yes sir."  Kristen went off to do her job. 

"In the meantime Lexy go film your scenes and we will let you know of any news." 

I went back on set and tried to focus on my scenes, luckily they were all fight scenes so I could really let my frustration out on them. 

"Lexy that was the best you've ever acted." Dom smiled when he had called cut. 

"Thanks." I muttered walking past him. I went back to officer Greggs. 

"Anything?" 

"Lexy I'm on it." Kristen reassured running past to answer a radio call from Chloe, the other officer trying to find my daughter. I decided to phone LJ's sister.