Edgelord

-3rd person Zak POV-

Zak walked next to the chatting boys, watching them out of the corner of his eye as they passed the lockers. It was strange to see the demon so... happy. He was making inside jokes, having friendly chat and generally catching up with his old friend. Darryl was genuinely smiling and let out a sweet laugh every time his friend made a joke.

Zak couldn't help but feel slightly jealous of how the boy he had never met was able to make Darryl laugh so easily. Zak shook his head to try and snap himself out of this hurtful mindset. He watched the boys for another moment before he was shoved by a person walking past, pushing him back a bit. He looked at the person who had pushed him, seeing it was Fundy, who was now walking away. He turned his head to see that the two boys were still chatting and walking, almost at the door already.

He quickened his pace, trying to catch up to the boys. He ran through the closing door, not bothering to push it open more. He hopped off the steps, almost tripping. Catching his balance, he ran back to the two friends who hadn't even noticed he had fallen behind. Darryl turned his head when he heard Zak's heavy breathing. 

' ' Are you good? ' ' The brunette asked, raising an eyebrow. The other boy went silent, waiting for Zak to answer. The raven haired boy simply nodded, the brunette taking this as a good answer and shrugging it off. They kept walking, the old friends going back to their conversation. Zak didn't know why, but he narrowed his eyes, walking behind the two boys again. He pulled out his phone, deciding he would just text Spifey for a while. He opened his messages, seeing he had missed texts from his friend, clicking on the icon and being taken to their conversation. 

 Baddie Beaver 🙄

< I ran into the man of soot again 

< He hit me 😤

< Im hiding in the bathroom 😔 1:23 pm

< Hey Zak ✋

< I found the cheerleaders when i came out of the bathroom 😁

< They protected me from Wilbur 3:14 pm 

  Hey dude, im so sorry that happened >

 I hope you're okay now> How does your eye feel?>

<I'm okay now

 < I have a black eye tho 😭

*Photo Sent*

< I look like a bad bitch now 😎 

  Lmao Badass Beaver alert>

< U know it 😌 

 Why do u use emojis so much?>

< I'm just too swag 4 u bitch 😒

 Whatever u say dude >

 But we both know im more swag than u >;) >

Zak closed his phone before he could see Spifey's reply. He felt the phone vibrating with notifications as he put it into his pocket, taking in where he was, seeing as he had been blindly walking while following Darryl and his friend's voices. He was surprised to see they were already back at his house.

He followed the to boys to the door, about to grab his keys from his pocket. He walked between the boys, putting the key into the lock. He smiled slightly when he heard the click and pushed the door open. He stepped in, standing out of the way as the brunette went quiet and walked in. He gestured for his friend to follow, the smaller male nodding and sheepishly walking in. Zak closed the door behind them, making sure to lock it. He knew if his friends wanted to get in, they'd just call Zelk. They had done it before and it was terrifying. Zak had been walking out of his room at 3am to get a glass of water and saw his friends chatting on the couch. He nearly had a heart attack.