Happy extermination

Alastor, Rosie and Mizzy were having a picnic at Alastor's mansion in the forest, they were sitting in the garden drinking tea and talking. Mizzy having a crush on Alastor but not confessing her feeling and Alastor knowing about this but not feeling the same way and on the other had Rosie also has a crush on Alastor but she wouldn't confess her feelings either.

Rosie: so i-

Rosie was interrupted by a knock at the front door.

Alastor: i will get it

Alastor got up and went to the front door he opened it and there was no one there but a letter, Alastor picked it up and closed the door.

Rosie: Al who was at the door?

Alastor: no one just a letter

Mizzy: maybe it's a love letter

Alastor: I certainly hope it's not that lets open it

Alastor opens the letter and reads it out loud.

Alastor: (reading the letter) dear radio demon this letter is to inform you that the extermination is tomorrow we encourage you to lock your doors and stay away from the windows.

Alastor and Rosie looked unfazed but Mizzy looked like she saw a ghost, Alastor put the letter down and said

Alastor: well, who wants some more tea?

Rosie: oh I would love some te-

Mizzy: (interrupting Rosie) aren't you two worried the extermination is tomorrow, aren't you two scared

Alastor and Rosie: no

Alastor saw how scared Mizzy was and he had a plan.

Alastor: Mizzy if you are that scared how about you and Rosie stay here for the night and we'll spend the extermination in the basement.

Mizzy: I love yo- I mean I love that idea

Rosie: I love that idea to but I have to make sure my ghosts servants will be ok.

[these guys]

Rosie called her ghosts to ask if they would be okay during the extermination

Rosie: are you sure?....ok but if anything goes wrong you know I won't be able to come home...okay stay safe and don't go nearby the windows.

Rosie went to the garden where Alastor and Mizzy were, she sat down with them and they talked until the sun set and they went inside and Alastor and Mizzy cooked dinner while Rosie watched them.

She is not really one for cooking so she observed them and found it quite funny because they were arguing about something.

Mizzy: Alastor stop you don't mix those.

Alastor: yes you do and then you add that.

Mizzy: that's not even in the recipe

Alastor: yes it is, read the cook book