We Did It Again Again

Alastor and Rosie were have dinner with their children after dinner they put a small box on the table and told them to open it they did and when they saw what it was Betty and alason squealed in excitement in the box was a baby scan while Betty and alason jumped up and down Roy was angry.

Rosie: Roy what's wrong aren't you excited

Roy: NO NO NO I WANT TO BE THE ONLY BOY AND I WILL NOT SIT BACK AND WATCH HIM BECOME THE FAVOURITE

Alastor: Roy its nothing to be upset about

Rosie: Roy no one can take your place-

She was interrupted by Roy running off to his room and slamming his door the next day everyone was decorating the Baby room alason went down the stairs to see if Roy wanted to help.

alason: hey Roy were decorating the Baby room wana-

Roy: if your gonna say help NO I don't

alason: sigh

She went back upstairs and helped with the room when they were done Roy came up and his eyes filled with tears but he tried to hide them.

Roy: so this what you get when your parents actually love you and your not a mistake

Then Roy ran off as the days went by and Rosie's due date was coming up Alastor and Rosie tried to get Roy excited but it didn't work eventually they gave up and assumed that he would love the Baby when he meets him.

[that night in Alastor and Rosies room]

Rosie: I feel so bad for Roy he is convinced he's being replaced

Alastor held Rosie tight and put a hand on her belly.

Alastor: I assure you that he will love him when he sees the new baby

Rosie: I hope your right

They kissed good night and went to sleep, Rosie woke up in the middle of the night she went to the bathroom and when she came back.

Rosie: gasp

Rosie shook Alastor to wake up.

Rosie: Alastor wake up

Alastor: Rosie what's wrong

Rosie: my water just broke

Alastor got up called Abigaile, she came over with Henry to take care of the kids in case they hear the screaming and wake up which they did they all waited in the living room Roy growing sader and sader with each moment he was about to start crying when.

Baby: waaaaa

They heard a baby crying upstairs Rosie, Alastor and Abigaile walked down the stairs, Rosie had a baby in her arms, alason was the first to hold him then Betty then Henry and last Roy.

Roy looked at him and he took the Baby he looked at him up and down he had Rosie's hair colour and Alastor's eyes he had Alastor's dear ears and horns the Baby reached out his hand and giggled and out of nowhere Roy said.

Roy: im gonna love you so much we are gonna be best friends

Everyone smiled.

Roy: what's his name

Rosie: Gus